'He Has Been Very Selfish Since Scoring Vs Real Madrid' - Belgian Pundit Hits Out At Club Brugge's DennisPublished: December 17, 2019
Emmanuel Dennis has been criticised for being selfish by Belgian pundit Mo Messoudi in the wake of Club Brugge's 3-0 rout of KV Mechelen in which he scored a goal of the season contender.
On a personal level, the highlight of Dennis's season so far was netting a brace against Real Madrid in the Champions League two months ago, and Messoudi noted that the Nigeria national-teamer has not been a team player since that game at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid).
The statistics appear to back up the claims made by Messoudi as the Club Brugge number 42 has managed only one assist in 11 appearances across all competitions since they drew with Real Madrid.
"He's a player who is intuitive. Since his goals in Madrid he has been playing very selfishly, I think.In the early stages (against KV Mechelen, ed.) that was actually the case all the time,'' Messoudi said on Extra Time via voetbalprimeur.be.
''There was a lot of irritation in the stands because he is too selfish, like the past games. Although he makes everything right with Tau's 1-0, because he sees Vormer standing there free".
Since joining Club Brugge from Ukrainian outfit Zorya Luhansk in July 2017, Dennis has set up 10 goals in 93 matches.
Photo Credit : clubbrugge.be
Football News 24/7
- Fulham's Lookman Earns Praise From Barcelona Legend For Composed Finish Vs Manchester United
- Nigerian Winger Scores Galatasaray's 500th Goal In Official Matches At Turk Telekom Stadium
- 'He Works Really Hard' - Fulham's Aina Admits Bobby Reid Will Be A Big Miss Vs Man Utd
- Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool Monitoring Situation Of Ex-Chelsea Midfielder Musiala
- 'I've Scored Four With My Left foot!' - Ndidi On His Superb Strike Against Chelsea
- Confirmed : Queens Park Rangers Loan Out Tottenham Academy Product Of Nigerian Descent
- German Club RB Leipzig Chasing Leicester City's Nigeria International
- 'We Want To Win Everything' - PSV Eindhoven's Madueke After Scoring 8th Goal Of The Season
- Besiktas Interested In Signing Manchester United's Ighalo After Missing Out On Mandzukic
- 'They Haven't Found Someone' - Leicester Hero Heskey Insists Iheanacho Can't Be The New Vardy
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football