Official : New Galatasaray Signing Jesse To Earn N446.6M In Four-And-A-Half-Year DealPublished: January 09, 2020
Galatasaray have completed the signing of Nigerian winger Jesse Sekidika from Eskisehirspor, the official website of the Turkish Super Lig champions reported on Thursday afternoon.
The former Manchester United trialist has put pen to paper on a four-and-a-half-year deal that will keep him at the Istanbul club until at least the end of the 2023-2024 season.
For the remainder of the season, Jesse will pocket 125,000 euros and will be paid 250,000 euros each for four seasons starting from the 2020-2021 campaign, bringing the total package to €1,125,000 (approximately N446.6 million in Nigerian currency) over the duration of his contract.
In his first words after signing the deal, the winger stated : "I came to a very big club. I am very happy. I will use this great opportunity. Galatasaray was a place I always wanted."
Galatasaray President Mustafa Cengiz added : "Jesse is a footballer who is in line with our strategic and rejuvenated policy. We believe that he will always take part in the struggle to carry the flag of Galatasaray to the top in the honest race as a soldier and a team player".
A product of Brooke House in the United Kingdom, Jesse previously wore the colours of Portuguese clubs A. D. Oeiras and Benfica plus Napredak Krusevac in Serbia.
Photo Credit : galatasaray.org
Football News 24/7
- Paris St. Germain Reportedly Interested In Manchester United Striker Ighalo?
- Manchester City Keeping Tabs On 'Raheem Sterling-Like' Nigerian Winger Alli
- Racing Genk's Dessers, Club Brugge's Dennis Suffer Training Ground Injuries
- Official : TSV Hartberg Loan In Ex-Golden Eaglets Skipper Tijani From Red Bull Salzburg
- Crystal Palace Thrashing Out Terms With Queens Park Rangers For 11.9B-Rated Midfielder Eze
- 'England Is A Strong Possibility' - Stoke City, West Brom Handed Boost In Pursuit Of Chelsea Legend
- Ex-Nigeria U17 Dazzler Amoo Named In Hammarby Matchday 18 But Won't Make Full Debut
- Super Eagles Target Trains With Bayern Munich In Lagos Ahead Of Barcelona Clash
- 'He's Definitely A Concern For The Weekend' - Rangers Coach Gerrard Confirms Balogun Is Injured
- Japanese-Nigerian Nduka; Rangers' Aribo; Mjallby's Ogbu; Kyoto Sanga's Utaka On Target
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football