(Snapped) Ndidi Training With Leicester Teammates As Rodgers Delivers Good News On Super EaglePublished: January 17, 2020
Leicester City coach Brendan Rodgers has provided a positive fitness update on Wilfred Ndidi after the midfielder underwent surgery last week.
The Nigeria international will miss tomorrow's Premier League clash against Burnley - the third game he won't be available for selection since he suffered a training ground injury ahead of the Carabao Cup match vs Aston Villa.
Without the influential midfielder in the squad, the Foxes were unable to beat Southampton and Villa.
Ndidi has taken a step forward in his recovery and was snapped training with the rest of his teammates, including Kelechi Iheaancho, at Belvoir Drive on Friday.
Speaking to the media at Friday's press conference, Rodgers said :"Wilfred Ndidi has made great progress, he’s out on training pitch working, which is great news for us, but he won’t be available for the weekend. We’ll see after that."
Of the eight matches Ndidi has not featured for Leicester City in the Premier League since his arrival from Genk in January 2017, the King Power Stadium outfit have managed to win only twice, against Arsenal (May 2018) and Sheffield United (August 2019).
Photo Credit : lcfc.com
Football News 24/7
- 'Giggs, Bergkamp, Scholes Used To Give Those Passes' - Van Persie Compares Saka To Man Utd, Arsenal Legends
- 'They Scored A Goal We Shouldn't Concede' - Man Utd Star On Dennis' First Half Strike
- (Photo Confirmation) Arsenal's Nigerian Wonderkid Joins Scottish Giants Rangers
- Leicester City Provide Ndidi Injury Update That Will Worry Super Eagles Fans, Rohr
- Manchester United Name Super Eagles Striker As One Of The Three Key Players In Club Brugge Team
- NPFL Club Heartland Slapped With A Two-Window Transfer Ban By LMC
- Nigeria U23 Star Scores First Competitive Goal Of Thierry Henry's Reign As Montreal Impact Coach
- 'I Have Grown Up Playing On The Left Or No 10'- Iwobi On Ancelotti's Tactical Genius
- Super Eagles Still Among Top Three Teams In Africa In New FIFA Rankings
- Arsenal Face Losing Exciting Teenager Saka If They Fail To Qualify For European Competition
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football