Samuel Kalu Is Nigeria's Top Dribbler Europe Top 5 Leagues, Ahead Of Aina, ChukwuezePublished: March 23, 2020
According to statistics sourced from Whoscored.com, allnigeriasoccer.com can reveal that Bordeaux winger Samuel Kalu is the highest ranked Nigerian dribbler in Europe's top five leagues comprising of La Liga, English Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and French Ligue 1.
The Bordeaux number 10 has racked up 48 take-ons in 20 appearances in the French top-flight, an average of 2.4 dribbles per game to place first among the Nigerian players.
In the overall ranking, the former KAA Gent star is 48th but has averaged the same number of dribbles as Moussa Djenepo (Southampton), Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund), Christian Pulisic (Chelsea), Martin ødegaard (Real Sociedad), Gelson Martins (Monaco), Opa Nguette (Metz) and Filippo Falco (Lecce), who have better player ratings.
Former Chelsea wing-back Ola Aina is the second best rated Nigerian player with an average of 2.1 dribbles per game and the Super Eagle is 75th in the overall standings.
The 22-year-old has played 20 games for Torino in the Italian top-flight this season, with fifteen as a starter.
Villarreal's Samuel Chukwueze may be one of the most flashy Nigerian players but he is only third in the ranking with average dribbles of 1.7 per game and 155th overall.
The Golden Boy nominee has lost his place in Villarreal's starting lineup, having failed to start any of their last six league matches before the league was postponed.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Arsenal Battling Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United, Spanish & Italian Clubs For Super Eagles Star?
- Club Brugge's Dennis Now The 3rd Most Valuable Player In Belgium, Ranked 5th Among Nigerians
- Leicester City Have Not Received An Official Approach From Barcelona Over Ndidi
- Coronavirus : Super Eagles Star Kalu Gets Permission From Bordeaux To Return To Nigeria
- 'Even If He's Nigeria Coach, He Still Has Ties With Girondins' - Rohr Named Among Top 5 Legendary Bordeaux Players
- Van Vossen's Ajax Best XI : Finidi In But Five Nigerians Miss Out Including Kanus, Oliseh
- Mourinho's Best XI He Has Coached : The Four Nigerian Stars Snubbed By Portuguese Super Coach
- Ex-Spurs Coach Pochettino Watched Arsenal Striker Balogun Score Brace Vs Manchester City U23
- The Three Biggest Losers From The Coronavirus Pandemic Fallout In Super Eagles
- Players Who Have Earned 20 Caps Or More While Chelsea Players : Four Nigerians Among 62 Players
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football