Juventus Reignite Interest In Osimhen, Four Years After Bringing Cash To Lagos To Sign HimPublished: April 27, 2020
Italian Serie A champions Juventus have joined the plethora of clubs interested in signing Nigeria international Victor Osimhen.
The Daily Mail claims the Lille striker has strong interest from Juventus and Inter Milan as well as Manchester United, Chelsea, Everton and Leicester City.
Osimhen was earlier valued at more than 80 million euros by Lille chiefs but it is a foregone conclusion that he will cost less than that amount because of the huge sums clubs are losing as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
Allnigeriasoccer.com can report that Juventus previously held talks with Osimhen and his camp in January 2016 and brought one million euros (N430 million) in cash to Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, thinking it would be enough to sign the 2015 U17 World Cup Golden Boot winner.
And despite upping their offer to two million euros, the bid was rejected by Ultimate Strikers, who claimed they had already reached an agreement with Wolfsburg.
Leicester City are looking to sign a backup striker for Jamie Vardy next season and have Osimhen on their radar, while the Lille number seven fueled speculation that he could be open to a move to Everton after he was spotted wearing a Toffees jersey last month.
Photo Credit : losc.fr
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- UEFA Confirm European Ban For Nwakaeme's Turkish Club Over Financial Fair Play Rules
- 'That Has Been My Dream' - Triple-Eligible Ex-Chelsea Starlet On Representing Nigeria At World Cup
- 'He Can Also Be Sold To Manchester United' - Shanghai Shenhua Chiefs Explain Ighalo's Latest Deal
- 'Hope There Will Be News Soon' - Racing Genk Target Dessers Wants His Future Sorted Out
- Nigerian-Born GK Reveals How He Joined Chelsea And Being Embarrassed In His Early Days
- Five Nigerian Stars Who Could Change Clubs In The Summer Transfer Window
- Super Eagles Striker Osimhen Succeeds Nicolas Pepe As Lille's Player Of The Season
- Official : Alabi Released By Leyton Orient; Ekpiteta, Ogie Negotiating New Deals
- Arsenal-Linked Striker Dennis Labels Manchester United The Best Team In England
- Tottenham Hotspur Backed To Sign Super Eagles Star Compared To Harry Kane
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football