Manchester United, PSG-Linked Midfielder Ndidi Deemed Unsellable By Leicester CityPublished: May 15, 2020
Allnigeriasoccer.com an exclusively report that Leicester City will resist any offers for Wilfred Ndidi in the upcoming transfer window amid speculation linking the Nigerian midfielder with a departure from the King Power Stadium.
In recent weeks, the Super Eagles star has been linked with French champions Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, while Arsenal are known to be long-term admirers of the Nath Boys Academy product.
It is understood that none of the aforementioned clubs have tabled an official bid for the services of Ndidi.
The Nigeria international feels at home at Leicester City and is not thinking about leaving the club even if a bid is made.
The 23-year-old inked a new contract after starring at the 2018 World Cup, keeping him at the Foxes until the end of the 2023-2024 season.
Since his arrival at Leicester City in January 2017, he has worked his way to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the whole of Europe and his stock could rise further, with Brendan Rodgers side expected to return to Europe next season.
Photo Credit : lcfc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Troyes join Rangers in race for Fenerbahce's Nigeria international fullback
- Chelsea ready to break African transfer record for a GK to sign ex-Barcelona star
- Chukwueze and Moffi nominated for Europa Conference League Goal of the Tournament
- Cremonese and Rangers continue to thrash out terms for transfer of Super Eagles striker
- 2023 AFCONQ: Adebayo Adeleye has to prove himself in the absence of suspended Uzoho
- Manu Garba names eight players he groomed who have been called up for AFCONQ v Sierra Leone
- 'Has great prospects' - Manu Garba reveals Super Eagles invitee Nwachukwu is a star of the future
- Official: Lagos-born Man Utd youth product joins Hungarian champions Ferencvaros
- Super Eagles invitee Nwachukwu on target but Bendel Insurance's 21-match unbeaten run ends
- PSG determined to bring back to Ligue 1 at least one between Osimhen and Man City midfielder
Football News 24/7
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football