Manchester United, PSG-Linked Midfielder Ndidi Deemed Unsellable By Leicester CityPublished: May 15, 2020
Allnigeriasoccer.com an exclusively report that Leicester City will resist any offers for Wilfred Ndidi in the upcoming transfer window amid speculation linking the Nigerian midfielder with a departure from the King Power Stadium.
In recent weeks, the Super Eagles star has been linked with French champions Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, while Arsenal are known to be long-term admirers of the Nath Boys Academy product.
It is understood that none of the aforementioned clubs have tabled an official bid for the services of Ndidi.
The Nigeria international feels at home at Leicester City and is not thinking about leaving the club even if a bid is made.
The 23-year-old inked a new contract after starring at the 2018 World Cup, keeping him at the Foxes until the end of the 2023-2024 season.
Since his arrival at Leicester City in January 2017, he has worked his way to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the whole of Europe and his stock could rise further, with Brendan Rodgers side expected to return to Europe next season.
Photo Credit : lcfc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- 'I have him with Nigeria' - Rohr happy for Samuel Kalu after wonder goal for Bordeaux
- Ex-Sheffield United GK expects Arsenal to sign new rival for Okonkwo if Leno is sold
- Victor Osimhen among six Napoli players named in Serie A Team of the Week
- Teenage Nigeria-eligible striker inks new deal with Millwall after Watford, Southampton trials
- Every word said by Osimhen on form, brace, Spalletti, Napoli midfielders, last season's struggles
- Delta State Governor appoints ex-Super Eagles star Sodje Special Assistant on Sports
- Former Man Utd striker Ighalo continues his white-hot form; Hammarby's Amoo on target too
- Victor Osimhen scores for the third game in a row as Napoli thrash Sampdoria
- Penalty not given : Genk hitman Onuachu not happy about referee's 'big boy' comments
- 'Onyeka was playing vs Liverpool last season' - Pundit on Brentford's project in debut EPL campaign
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football