Official : Former Arsenal Youth-Teamer Odusina Returns To Norwich CityPublished: May 18, 2020
Through a statement on their official website, National League team Hartlepool United have revealed their retained and release list following the cancellation of the season amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Pools have confirmed that young Nigerian central defender Timi Odusina has returned to his parent club Norwich City though positive conversations have taken place and he may return to Victoria Park in the future.
The 20-year-old was loaned out by the Canaries in the January transfer window to assist him get used to the rigours of first team football.
Odusina went the distance in eight consecutive matches before the league was halted, and helped Hartlepool United keep an impressive four clean sheets.
He spent a portion of last season on loan at AFC Fylde, making nine appearances in total for the non-league club.
Hartlepool United were ninth in the National League standings with 55 points from 39 games before the league was cancelled.
Odusina represented Arsenal youth teams before he was snapped up by Norwich City at the age of fourteen.
Photo Credit : canaries.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- UEFA Confirm European Ban For Nwakaeme's Turkish Club Over Financial Fair Play Rules
- 'That Has Been My Dream' - Triple-Eligible Ex-Chelsea Starlet On Representing Nigeria At World Cup
- 'He Can Also Be Sold To Manchester United' - Shanghai Shenhua Chiefs Explain Ighalo's Latest Deal
- 'Hope There Will Be News Soon' - Racing Genk Target Dessers Wants His Future Sorted Out
- Nigerian-Born GK Reveals How He Joined Chelsea And Being Embarrassed In His Early Days
- Five Nigerian Stars Who Could Change Clubs In The Summer Transfer Window
- Super Eagles Striker Osimhen Succeeds Nicolas Pepe As Lille's Player Of The Season
- Official : Alabi Released By Leyton Orient; Ekpiteta, Ogie Negotiating New Deals
- Arsenal-Linked Striker Dennis Labels Manchester United The Best Team In England
- Tottenham Hotspur Backed To Sign Super Eagles Star Compared To Harry Kane
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football