Norwegian-Nigerian Striker Anene Departs League Two Club Crewe AlexandraPublished: June 05, 2020
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been told that former Norway youth international of Nigerian parentage, Chuma Anene has left English Football League club Crewe Alexandra.
The FC Midtjylland-owned striker will now return to his Danish club and await further developments ahead of the 2020-2021 season.
Anene came off contract with the Railwaymen at the end of last month and with the league cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, his stay at the fourth-tier club has come to an end.
His loan spell at Crewe Alexandra was successful, with nine goals scored from 34 appearances in all competitions.
Based on points per game, Crewe Alexandra are set to be promoted to the third-tier of English football as they were topping the table with 69 points before the season was curtailed.
Apart from the aforementioned clubs, Anene previously represented Holmlia, Vålerenga, Ullensaker/Kisa, Stabaek, Rabotnichki, Amkar Perm, Kairat, Fredericia and Jerv.
The Oslo-born attacker has a contract with Midtjylland until the end of the 2021-2022 season.
Photo Credit : crewealex.net
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- PSG determined to bring back to Ligue 1 at least one between Osimhen and Man City midfielder
- Premier League new boys Luton Town considering transfer swoop for Nigerian striker
- FC Basel show the exit door to youth team captain Uruejoma
- Gent goal machine Gift Orban is most valuable player in Belgium, Boniface joint-seventh
- Opinion: Why Super Eagles coach Peseiro dropped Moffi from AFCONQ squad
- Tottenham join Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City in race for Golden Eaglets-eligible midfielder
- Confirmed: Most expensive African player in history returns to Arsenal
- Eight things to note on Super Eagles 23-man roster for AFCONQ v Sierra Leone
- Nigeria squad announcement: Arsenal, Man City, Spurs youth products called up for AFCONQ
- L'Equipe indicates Super Eagles vice-captain is surplus to requirements at Nantes
Football News 24/7
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football