Reading In Talks With Liverpool Over Extending Ejaria's Loan Deal; Osho Agrees Contract ExtensionPublished: June 26, 2020
English Championship side Reading are in talks with Premier League champions Liverpool over the extension of Ovie Ejaria's loan deal, the official website of the Royals has reported.
The central midfielder joined Reading on a season-long loan in August 2019 and was due to return to his parent club at the end of this month but the season has been extended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Reading are looking into the possibility of Ejaria remaining at the club until July 31st, so he can be available for selection when they face Luton Town, Huddersfield Town, Charlton Athletic, Middlesbrough, Blackburn Rovers and Swansea City in their last six games of the season.
If an agreement is not reached with the European champions, Ejaria will remain available for Reading's next two fixtures against Derby County and Brentford.
The 2017 England U20 World Cup-winning midfielder has made 33 starts for Reading since returning for a second spell, scoring three goals.
Meanwhile, young Nigerian center back Gabriel Osho has signed a contract extension with Reading until the end of July.
The 21-year-old Osho, who captains Reading U23s, has played three first-team games this season and was on the bench against Stoke City last weekend.
Photo Credit : readingfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- FC Khimki Interested In Signing Russian-Born Nigeria International Fullback
- 'Kelechi's Never Missed A Penalty' - Ndidi Names Iheanacho As Leicester's Top Man When It Comes To Spot Kicks
- Photo Confirmation - Ex-Flying Eagles Star Adejo Extends Contract With Greek Club PAS Lamia
- Real Betis Pass Up Opportunity To Sign U17 World Cup-Winning Defender Zakari On Permanent Deal
- Former Liverpool Striker Ngoo Rejects Two-Year Deal Offered By Albanian Champions
- Photo : Super Eagles Midfielder Named In Glasgow Rangers Provisional Squad Vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Three Players Of Nigerian Descent Retained As Derby County Academy Provide Squads Update
- Torino In The Market For Fullbacks: Chelsea Product Aina's Future Hangs In The Balance
- 'Man Utd Need A Real Goalscorer' - Paul Scholes Pinpoints Ighalo As Cheaper Option To Kane
- Nigerian Exports : 37-Year-old Old Scores For Mladost Lucani; Molde's Omoijuanfo Nets Brace & More
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football