Injury Curse Strikes Chelsea Loanee Moses Again Ahead Of Inter Milan Vs BolognaPublished: July 03, 2020
Former Nigeria international Victor Moses faces another spell on the sidelines after suffering an injury in Inter Milan's 6-0 rout of Brescia on Wednesday evening, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The Chelsea loanee put in an eye-catching performance against The Biancazzurri, notching a secondary assist and won a penalty converted by Alexis Sanchez in the 20th minute.
Moses was among four players nominated for Inter's Man of the Match, the others being Alexis Sanchez, Ashley Young and Roberto Gagliardini, and came second behind the Chilean.
Two days after the game week 29 clash at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (Milano), The Nerazzurri officially informed via a press release that their number 11 was examined this morning at the Humanitas Research Hospital in Rozzano and tests showed that he is suffering from muscle fatigue in his left thigh flexors.
Though the injury is not serious, he is now rated as doubtful for Inter Milan's home match vs Bologna on Sunday plus the trip to Hellas Verona next Thursday, July 9.
Moses had injury problems in the first half of the 2019-2020 season whilst on loan at Fenerbahce, limiting his appearances to just seven games and sat out the Serie A match vs Juventus in March due to a thigh injury.
Photo Credit : inter.it
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Confirmed : Tottenham Hotspur's Nigeria-Eligible Defender Eyoma Signs Two New Deals
- 'Always Believe' - Chelsea Loanee Moses Reacts To Inter Milan's Win Vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Nigeria U23 Defender Tipped For Return To Galatasaray After Unsuccessful Loan Spell
- Arsenal, West Ham, Palace-Linked Playmaker Eze Chooses His Preferred Destination
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Teenagers Land In Lisbon With Manchester City First Team Pre-Lyon
- Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Called Upon From The Bench As Inter Beat Bayer Leverkusen
- 16-Year-Old Nigerian Defender Training Alongside Sancho And Co. At Borussia Dortmund Training Camp
- Stoke City Weighing Up Move For Champions League, Europa League Winner Mikel
- Glasgow Rangers New Star Balogun Named To Scottish Premiership TOTW
- 'Pogba Has Great Influence On The Pitch' - FC Copenhagen Hero Ijeh Backs Man Utd To Beat Danish Powerhouse
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football