Augsburg Winger Noah Bazee Market Value Reaches Joint All-Time HighPublished: July 10, 2020
Nigeria Football Federation target Noah Sarenren Bazee has seen his stock rise following his outstanding performances in the German Bundesliga in the last nine matches of the 2019-2020 season, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
In the latest update, the Augsburg winger is now valued at 1.5 million euros by transfer market website Transfermarkt, a joint all-time high.
Bazee first reached his highest market value on January 23, 2017, two months before he was handed his maiden Nigeria call-up by manager Gernot Rohr for an international friendly against Senegal in London.
The 23-year-old's value has doubled as he was rated at 725,000 euros before it was updated on July 8.
With the exception of the 3-1 home loss to TSG Hoffenheim, Bazee was involved in all the matches contested by Augsburg after the Bundesliga restarted in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
And he made an impact, helping Augsburg avoid relegation and scored his first Bundelsiga goal against Schalke 04 on May 24.
Should he prove his injury problems are a thing of the past, then a recall to the Super Eagles is definitely on the cards before the end of 2020.
Photo Credit : fcaugsburg.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Bayern Land In Lisbon Pre-Barcelona With Two Nigeria-Eligible Starlets Named In Traveling Squad
- Partizan Belgrade Striker Sadiq Scores Ronaldo-Like Backheel Goal Against His Favorite Opponent
- Glasgow Rangers B Coach Names Super Eagles Defender As His Standout Player In 3-0 Rout Of St. Mirren
- 'I Really Love Hammarby' - 'Little Messi' Amoo Ahead Of First Training Session After Landing In Sweden
- 20-Year-Old Fullback Bassey Makes Competitive Debut For Glasgow Rangers In 3-0 Win
- Onuachu On Target For Genk; Super Eagles Hopeful Dessers Scores Penalty On His Debut
- Odion Ighalo Lands In Cologne With Manchester United Squad Pre-FC Copenhagen
- Osimhen's Manager Reveals What Super Eagles Striker Told Him Before Napoli Faced Barcelona
- Italian Transfer Market Expert : Napoli Coach, Sporting Director Like Ex-Chelsea Star Aina
- Blackpool Inserted Sell-on Clause As Part Of Deal Taking Osayi-Samuel To QPR
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football