Augsburg Winger Noah Bazee Market Value Reaches Joint All-Time HighPublished: July 10, 2020
Nigeria Football Federation target Noah Sarenren Bazee has seen his stock rise following his outstanding performances in the German Bundesliga in the last nine matches of the 2019-2020 season, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
In the latest update, the Augsburg winger is now valued at 1.5 million euros by transfer market website Transfermarkt, a joint all-time high.
Bazee first reached his highest market value on January 23, 2017, two months before he was handed his maiden Nigeria call-up by manager Gernot Rohr for an international friendly against Senegal in London.
The 23-year-old's value has doubled as he was rated at 725,000 euros before it was updated on July 8.
With the exception of the 3-1 home loss to TSG Hoffenheim, Bazee was involved in all the matches contested by Augsburg after the Bundesliga restarted in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
And he made an impact, helping Augsburg avoid relegation and scored his first Bundelsiga goal against Schalke 04 on May 24.
Should he prove his injury problems are a thing of the past, then a recall to the Super Eagles is definitely on the cards before the end of 2020.
Photo Credit : fcaugsburg.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Victor Osimhen among six Napoli players named in Serie A Team of the Week
- Teenage Nigeria-eligible striker inks new deal with Millwall after Watford, Southampton trials
- Every word said by Osimhen on form, brace, Spalletti, Napoli midfielders, last season's struggles
- Delta State Governor appoints ex-Super Eagles star Sodje Special Assistant on Sports
- Former Man Utd striker Ighalo continues his white-hot form; Hammarby's Amoo on target too
- Victor Osimhen scores for the third game in a row as Napoli thrash Sampdoria
- Penalty not given : Genk hitman Onuachu not happy about referee's 'big boy' comments
- 'Onyeka was playing vs Liverpool last season' - Pundit on Brentford's project in debut EPL campaign
- EPL pundit challenges Watford's Dennis to maintain consistency across course of the season
- Ferguson convinced Glasgow Rangers' Super Eagles star has suitors in England
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football