Werder Bremen Target Antalyaspor's Mukairu To Replace Liverpool-Linked Striker, But Face CompetitionPublished: July 13, 2020
At least four European clubs are exploring ways to sign young Nigerian striker Paul Mukairu this summer, according to reports.
German transfer market website Fussball Transfers says the 20-year-old is a target for Werder Bremen, Feyenoord Rotterdam, Racing Genk and Club Brugge.
Werder Bremen are in the market for a striker due to uncertainty over the future of Kosovo international Milot Rashica, who is attracting interest from Premier League champions Liverpool.
Per the report, a loan deal with an option to buy is being mooted if the Nigerian moves to any of the aforementioned clubs.
Mukairu has been described by his minders as a footballer who can play in several offensive positions and formations.
Since the summer of 2019, he has been on the books of Turkish Super Lig side Antalyaspor, for whom he has scored 4 goals in 31 appearances.
Mukairu was fully promoted to Antalyaspor's first team at the start of this season after regularly scoring for their U19 team last term, netting 8 goals in 8 games in the Türkiye Ligi U19 Elit A.
Photo Credit : antalyaspor.com.tr
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Racing Genk's Dessers, Club Brugge's Dennis Suffer Training Ground Injuries
- Official : TSV Hartberg Loan In Ex-Golden Eaglets Skipper Tijani From Red Bull Salzburg
- Crystal Palace Thrashing Out Terms With Queens Park Rangers For 11.9B-Rated Midfielder Eze
- 'England Is A Strong Possibility' - Stoke City, West Brom Handed Boost In Pursuit Of Chelsea Legend
- Ex-Nigeria U17 Dazzler Amoo Named In Hammarby Matchday 18 But Won't Make Full Debut
- Super Eagles Target Trains With Bayern Munich In Lagos Ahead Of Barcelona Clash
- 'He's Definitely A Concern For The Weekend' - Rangers Coach Gerrard Confirms Balogun Is Injured
- Japanese-Nigerian Nduka; Rangers' Aribo; Mjallby's Ogbu; Kyoto Sanga's Utaka On Target
- Super Eagles Star Omeruo Cleared To Resume Training With CD Leganes
- Confirmed : Another Talented Nigerian Teenager Completes Move To Huddersfield Town
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football