Werder Bremen Target Antalyaspor's Mukairu To Replace Liverpool-Linked Striker, But Face CompetitionPublished: July 13, 2020
At least four European clubs are exploring ways to sign young Nigerian striker Paul Mukairu this summer, according to reports.
German transfer market website Fussball Transfers says the 20-year-old is a target for Werder Bremen, Feyenoord Rotterdam, Racing Genk and Club Brugge.
Werder Bremen are in the market for a striker due to uncertainty over the future of Kosovo international Milot Rashica, who is attracting interest from Premier League champions Liverpool.
Per the report, a loan deal with an option to buy is being mooted if the Nigerian moves to any of the aforementioned clubs.
Mukairu has been described by his minders as a footballer who can play in several offensive positions and formations.
Since the summer of 2019, he has been on the books of Turkish Super Lig side Antalyaspor, for whom he has scored 4 goals in 31 appearances.
Mukairu was fully promoted to Antalyaspor's first team at the start of this season after regularly scoring for their U19 team last term, netting 8 goals in 8 games in the Türkiye Ligi U19 Elit A.
Photo Credit : antalyaspor.com.tr
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Report : Fulham's Anglo-Nigerian player a target for Inter Milan to replace Slovakia center back
- London Football Awards : Olise battles Arsenal trio Saka, Martinelli, Saliba for Young POTY
- Napoli set African record price for Chelsea and Manchester United target Osimhen
- Former Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses prays for Turkish earthquake victims
- Iheanacho partnered in attack by Harry Kane, Mbeumo in Alan Shearer's PL TOTW
- Super Eagles legend questions Chelsea's signing of Enzo Fernandez, treatment of Aubameyang
- 'I think it's impossible' - Reims chief comments on the future of Arsenal loanee Balogun
- FA Youth Cup : PL youngest debutant helps Arsenal overcome two-goal deficit to beat Watford
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
Football News 24/7
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football