Arsenal Set N4.6 Billion Asking Price For Nigeria-Eligible Striker Tracked By LiverpoolPublished: July 31, 2020
English Premier League side Arsenal have set their asking price for Nigeria-eligible striker Folarin Balogun amid speculation linking him with a departure from the Emirates Stadium this summer.
Sky Sports UK is reporting that the Gunners have slapped an 8 million pounds (approximately N4.6 billion) price tag on the American-born England youth international, a figure deemed high because he has yet to make his professional debut.
Arsenal could be forced into selling Balogun as he has a contract expiring at the end of the upcoming season and has no intention to renew his deal as things stand.
The report added that the 19-year-old is highly regarded by Premier League clubs, including Liverpool, who are monitoring his situation.
Championship promotion hopefuls Brentford saw a bid for the promising teenager turned down in the January transfer window but they could reignite their interest this summer.
Balogun is represented by Nigerian agent Emeka Obasi, who has close links with German Bundesliga clubs.
Photo Credit : arsenal.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Confirmed : Tottenham Hotspur's Nigeria-Eligible Defender Eyoma Signs Two New Deals
- 'Always Believe' - Chelsea Loanee Moses Reacts To Inter Milan's Win Vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Nigeria U23 Defender Tipped For Return To Galatasaray After Unsuccessful Loan Spell
- Arsenal, West Ham, Palace-Linked Playmaker Eze Chooses His Preferred Destination
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Teenagers Land In Lisbon With Manchester City First Team Pre-Lyon
- Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Called Upon From The Bench As Inter Beat Bayer Leverkusen
- 16-Year-Old Nigerian Defender Training Alongside Sancho And Co. At Borussia Dortmund Training Camp
- Stoke City Weighing Up Move For Champions League, Europa League Winner Mikel
- Glasgow Rangers New Star Balogun Named To Scottish Premiership TOTW
- 'Pogba Has Great Influence On The Pitch' - FC Copenhagen Hero Ijeh Backs Man Utd To Beat Danish Powerhouse
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football