Confirmed : Nigeria-Eligible Striker Signs New Three-Year Deal With Leicester CityPublished: September 25, 2020
Nigeria-eligible striker Josh Eppiah has committed his future to Leicester City by signing a new three-year deal, the former Premier League champions have informed through their official website.
Eppiah, who represents the Foxes development squad, will be spending the remainder of the 2020-2021 season on loan at Jupiler Pro League side OH Leuven, subject to international clearance.
The 21-year-old has been called up to Belgium's U21 national team in the past and also qualifies to represent England and Nigeria.
Injuries have slowed down the progress of Eppiah but he has returned to full fitness and trained with the first team during the pre-season.
He scored four goals in 16 appearances combined in the Premier League 2 and EFL Trophy over the course of the 2019-2020 season and had four assists to his name.
After six rounds of matches in the Belgian top division, OH Leuven sit tenth in the table with eight points. They face KAA Gent in their next game on Saturday evening.
Photo Credit : ohleuven.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- No Squad Involvement For Chelsea Youngster Anjorin Against Manchester United
- 'We Want Our Players To Represent England' - Hodgson Wants Eze To Choose Three Lions Over Eagles
- Bordeaux Coach Concerned About Injury Suffered By Samuel Kalu On Super Eagles Duty
- Shoretire Plays With Two Manchester United First Team Stars In 2-1 Win Vs Everton U23
- Spartak Chief Reveals Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Is Adapting To Life In Moscow
- 'He Has No Fear' - Hasenhuttl Reveals What He Likes About Young Southampton Playmaker Tella
- 'He Was At Chelsea And Won Everything' - Stoke City Boss On The Advantage Of Having Mikel In Squad
- Retired Italy Midfielder Explains Why Gattuso Should Not Have Started Osimhen In Loss To AZ
- Everton Coach Namechecks Iwobi Among Three Players In Line To Replace Richarlison, James
- Metalist Kharkiv Star Eyes Promotion To Ukrainian Premier League; Declares Allegiance To Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football