Fulham-Bound Winger Lookman Left Out Of RB Leipzig Squad To Face Bayer LeverkusenPublished: September 26, 2020
Premier League new boys Fulham are close to completing the signing of Ademola Lookman.
German newspaper Bild has reported that the 2017 FIFA U20 World Cup winner will be loaned out to the Cottagers for the remainder of the 2020-2021 campaign, with RB Leipzig set to pocket two million euros as loan fee.
Lookman has seen his playing opportunities limited ever since he returned for a second spell at RB Leipzig in the summer of 2019, making a paltry two starts from a possible 47 across all competitions last term.
A year ago, RB Leipzig paid eighteen million euros to sign Lookman permanently on the back of a successful loan spell in the second half of the 2017-18 season.
With his move to Fulham imminent, manager Julian Nagelsmann has left the Anglo-Nigerian out of the matchday squad to face Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday afternoon.
Lookman, who is scheduled to undergo a medical with Fulham in the coming days, has a contract with RB Leipzig until June 2024.
Fulham signed Ola Aina on a season-long loan deal from Torino this month but the Super Eagles has yet to make his competitive debut for the London club.
Photo Credit : dierotenbullen.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- FIFA Rankings : Nigeria Fall Out Of Top Three Teams In Africa After Loss To Algeria
- Confirmed : Nigeria-Eligible Midfielder Inks New Contract With Aston Villa
- 'Joe Has Missed 10 Weeks' - Rangers Boss Gerrard Admits Aribo Not In Tip-top Condition
- Chelsea Icon Obi Mikel Captains Stoke City In 2-2 Draw With Barnsley
- UCL Wrap MD 1 : Dennis Scores; Onyeka, Sanusi Debut; Ighalo, Okereke, Zirkzee, Nmecha, Musiala Bench
- 'I Know How Ruben Likes To Play' - Aina Delighted To Link Up With Former Chelsea Teammate
- Spartak Moscow Coach Explains Why Chelsea Loanee Moses Was Not In Squad Vs Yenisey
- The Premier League Season Ahead - What To Expect And How Is The Current State Of The League
- Photo Confirmation : Viborg FF Bring In Ex-Nigeria U17 Star Ibrahim Said
- UCL: Super Eagle Onyeka Passes Fitness Test, Named In FCM Matchday Squad Vs Atalanta
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football