2003-Born Midfielder Of Nigerian Descent Musiala Nets Second League Goal For BayernPublished: October 24, 2020
Chelsea Academy product Jamal Musiala was among the scorers as Bundesliga and European champions Bayern Munich thrashed Eintracht Frankfurt 5-0 on Saturday afternoon, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The attacking midfielder entered the game as a substitute in the 73rd minute for his eighth appearance for the first team of the Bavarians since his debut last season.
In the 90th minute, Musiala wrapped up the scoring when he dispatched the rebound after Goretzka's shot from close range was blocked by goalkeeper Trapp.
The 2003-born player eventually forced the ball home despite a crowded six-yard box and Austria star of Nigerian descent David Alaba was one of the first Bayern players that congratulated him following his second league goal of the season.
Musiala netted his first goal in Bayern Munich's colours in the opening day win against Schalke 04.
Born in Fulda – a city north east of Frankfurt - but raised in England, he is eligible to turn out for the national teams of Nigeria, England and Germany.
He was a member of the Fulham’s mixed U11 team that won the Premier League Schools Tournament in 2013, a squad captained by Ola Aina's brother Jordan.
Photo Credit : fcbayern.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Photo : Nigeria-Eligible Teenager Involved In Arsenal's Final Workout Pre-Rapid Vienna
- Super Eagles Striker Osimhen To Miss Napoli's Europa League Clash Against AZ Alkmaar
- Former Chelsea And Liverpool Striker Solanke Named To Championship Team Of The Month
- 'He's A Very Talented Young Man' - Campbell Urges Arsenal To Tie Balogun Down To New Deal
- Liverpool Loanee Ojo Reacts After Registering Two Assists In Cardiff City's Win Vs Huddersfield
- Garba Lawal Stirs Up A Hornet's Nest By Blasting Eagles For Lacking Leaders In Mould Of Eguavoen
- Midtjylland's Super Eagles Star Nicknamed The Tank Gets Very Good Ratings After Display In Italy
- Porto Coach Namechecks Sanusi In List Of Players With Little Experience In Champions League
- Sanusi Clears The Ball Off The Line To Help Porto Reach UCL Last 16 After Draw Vs Man City
- Bayern Munich Product Adeyemi Becomes Salzburg's Youngest Ever Scorer In Champions League
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football