'We Will Bounce Back' - Chelsea Loanee Moses Disappointed With Spartak's DrawPublished: November 09, 2020
Chelsea-owned winger Victor Moses has revealed that he was disappointed with Spartak Moscow's 2-2 draw with Ural in their latest game in the Russian Premier League.
The former Nigeria international won the penalty converted by Aleksandr Sobolev in first half stoppage time which put the Red and Whites 2-1 up at the break.
But the goal was not enough for Spartak Moscow to secure a win as Ural's Rafal Augustyniak netted an equaliser on the hour mark.
Moses received a yellow card in the 34th minute and had to be replaced by manager Domenico Tedesco at half time to avoid him getting sent off.
Writing on social media Sunday evening, Moses said : "Gutted not to get the 3 points we deserved yesterday but we will bounce back and come back stronger.
"Thanks to all of our brilliant fans for the support. We will see you after the international break ready to go again".
Moses has been involved in four matches since his arrival at Spartak Moscow in October and has tasted defeat once, while helping the capital outfit win two matches and drawing the other.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Former Nigeria U17 invitee reacts after youth team debut for Chelsea
- PSG star, ex-Aston Villa striker, 21 others named in Benin provisional squad to face Nigeria AFCONQ
- 'Beautiful' - Ex-Barcelona striker hails Iheanacho for phenomenal goal against Burnley
- 'Has been one of Fulham's top players' - Palace boss Hodgson praises Lookman
- Chelsea defender sent off for bringing down Atlético Madrid's Ajibade As Super Falcon Makes UWCL debut
- Man Utd coach Solskjaer explains decision to leave Shoretire on the bench against Palace
- Crotone's Simy continues to push for Eagles recall with 8th Serie A goal, Nantes' Simon on target
- 'Intelligent play' - England legend Shearer lauds Vardy for part he played in Iheanacho's magnificent goal
- Iheanacho's brilliant volley, assisted by Ndidi rescues Leicester City against Burnley
- 'I do that all the time' - NFF boss Pinnick explains why Super Eagles may travel by boat to Benin
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football