Photo : Super Eagles Star Ndidi Spotted Training With Leicester City Teammates Pre-LiverpoolPublished: November 19, 2020
Nigeria international Wilfred Ndidi is seemingly on the road to full recovery after spending two months on the sidelines, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The official website of Leicester City posted training pictures showing the holding midfielder training with his teammates on Wednesday as they stepped up their preparations for the visit to Anfield, where they face Liverpool in the Premier League this coming Sunday.
The Nath Boys product aggravated an adductor injury during the Premier League meeting with Burnley on September 20 and later underwent a procedure.
Ndidi continued to play despite feeling pains at the tail end of last season and beginning of the 2020-2021 campaign.
Manager Brendan Rodgers had previously predicted that Ndidi would not be back on the pitch until mid-December as his recovery would take up to twelve weeks of rehabilitation.
The 23-year-old went the distance in the Foxes first two matches of the season but was not available for selection for the next ten in all competitions.
For the first time in five years, Ndidi didn't play a single game for the Super Eagles due to his ailment.
Photo Credit : lcfc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Super Eagles Striker Osimhen To Miss Napoli's Europa League Clash Against AZ Alkmaar
- Former Chelsea And Liverpool Striker Solanke Named To Championship Team Of The Month
- 'He's A Very Talented Young Man' - Campbell Urges Arsenal To Tie Balogun Down To New Deal
- Liverpool Loanee Ojo Reacts After Registering Two Assists In Cardiff City's Win Vs Huddersfield
- Garba Lawal Stirs Up A Hornet's Nest By Blasting Eagles For Lacking Leaders In Mould Of Eguavoen
- Midtjylland's Super Eagles Star Nicknamed The Tank Gets Very Good Ratings After Display In Italy
- Porto Coach Namechecks Sanusi In List Of Players With Little Experience In Champions League
- Sanusi Clears The Ball Off The Line To Help Porto Reach UCL Last 16 After Draw Vs Man City
- Bayern Munich Product Adeyemi Becomes Salzburg's Youngest Ever Scorer In Champions League
- Man Utd Hero Ince Gives His Thoughts On Why Solskjaer Starved Ighalo Of Game Time
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football