Premier League Game-week 10 Betting Tips Featuring Liverpool And Man UtdPublished: November 26, 2020
We've got another exciting weekend of Premier League football to look forward to as some clubs prepare to finally welcome fans back into the stadiums next month.
Today, we look at some key games and provide our betting tips...
Brighton vs Liverpool
Liverpool head to Brighton on Saturday lunchtime and they'll be looking to bounce back from their disappointing 2-0 defeat to Atalanta in the Champions League.
The Premier League champions were poor at Anfield on Wednesday night so Jurgen Klopp will be demanding a much-improved display on the south coast this weekend.
After drawing away to Manchester City last week, the Reds head into the game sitting level on points with Tottenham at the top of the league table with goal difference all that separates the two teams.
Spurs face a tough trip to Chelsea on Sunday so Liverpool will want to put the pressure on with a win at the Amex Stadium.
The Merseysiders are the 8/13 favourites to collect all three points while 22bet.bi have Brighton priced at 9/2 to win on home soil.
The draw can be backed at 16/5 but it's difficult to see past an away win as Brighton are struggling at the wrong end of the table.
Liverpool to win 2-0 looks a solid bet at odds of 7/1 and if we add Sadio Mane to be the first goalscorer we get excellent odds of 27/1.
Southampton vs Man Utd
Manchester United head into the weekend action in good form having secured three consecutive victories including wins over Everton, West Brom and most recently a 4-1 win over Basaksehir in the Champions League.
That victory on Tuesday night put United in pole position to secure progress to the knockout stages of the Champions League but they'll be fully focused on domestic matters this weekend.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have endured an inconsistent start to the new campaign and sit 10th in the Premier League table.
However, they have improved since the loss against Arsenal and could climb as high as sixth win a win at Southampton if other results go their way.
That won't be easy though as the Saints are flying high up in fifth after winning five of their nine games so far this season so United can't take anything for granted.
We think Southampton will give the Red Devils a stern test but expect United just to edge it. Manchester United are 19/20 with the bookmakers to win and a 2-1 away victory can be backed at odds of 7/1.
Bruno Fernandes continued his sensational form with another two goals in midweek and we can back the Portuguese attacker to open the scoring in a 2-1 Man Utd win at odds of 47/1 - which sounds like a terrific bet.
Football News 24/7
- Nigerian Left-Back Poised To Leave Manchester City After Nine Years
- Arsenal Willing To Let Balogun Leave In January; Striker Wants To Play In Europe's Top 5 Leagues
- 'At Chelsea It Was Really Good' - Fulham's Aina Has Fond Memories Of His Time At Stamford Bridge
- England Move To Beat Nigeria To Promising Arsenal Goalkeeper Brian Okonkwo
- Iwobi Makes EPL Team Of The Week Alongside Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham Hotspur Stars
- Manchester United Striker Ighalo Evaluating Offers From Italian Serie A Clubs
- 'Arsenal Have Loads Of Quality' - Ex-Gunners Trainee Eze Pleased Crystal Palace Took A Point
- Cologne Sporting Director Pours Cold Water On Reports Linking Ehizibue With Fiorentina
- Transfer Market Guru Reveals RB Leipzig Have Made No Bid To Sign Arsenal Striker Balogun
- 'He Showed His Quality' - Fulham Goalscorer Vs Spurs On Lookman's Impact Off Bench
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football