Fenerbahce In Talks With Queens Park Rangers About Signing Nigerian-Born Winger In JanuaryPublished: January 17, 2021
Turkish Super Lig giants Fenerbahce are reportedly in talks with Queens Park Rangers over the signing of Nigerian-born winger Bright Osayi-Samuel this month, meaning the Championship outfit would be due a transfer fee if the transfer materializes.
Football Insider claims that QPR's director of football Les Ferdinand is in negotiations with his Fenerbahce counterpart Emre about selling Osayi-Samuel for 750,000 pounds.
The Yellow Canaries announced on Friday that a four-year agreement has been reached with the Nigerian, starting from the 2021-2022 season.
It remains to be seen if Queens Park Rangers will agree to part company with their Nigerian jewel before the close of the January transfer window as he is one of the first names on manager Mark Warburton's team sheet.
Of the 25 games contested by the London club in all competitions this season, Osayi-Samuel has been named in the starting lineup on 22 occasions and was substituted in once.
The 23-year-old joined Queens Park Rangers from Blackpool in September 2017.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Red-hot Tottenham Hotspur striker Etete hoping to catch Mourinho's Eye
- Manchester United product Kehinde reveals what he must do to break into Super Eagles squad
- Awoniyi's Super Eagles hopes go up in smoke as Union Berlin coach confirms striker is unavailable
- Nigeria-eligible defender tipped to depart Arsenal in summer, after thirteen years of service
- Super Eagles defender Balogun undergoes late fitness test ahead of Glasgow Rangers vs St Mirren
- Nigeria And Napoli handed Osimhen injury boost as striker receives medical green light
- Rodgers reveals Iheanacho will be important for Leicester City in last eleven Premier League games
- Balogun fit enough to make bench, Azeez returns from injury as Arsenal, Southampton B play out draw
- Leicester coach hints at permitting Iheanacho, Ndidi to link up with Super Eagles for AFCONQ
- Photo Confirmation : Chelsea-reared midfielder Musiala inks new contract with Bayern Munich
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football