Arsenal Loan Out Talented Nigerian-Born Center Back To National League ClubPublished: February 01, 2021
Nigerian-born central defender Joseph Olowu has finally ended his search for a loan club, hours before the close of the winter transfer market.
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Arsenal and National League club Wealdstone F.C. have reached a club-to-club agreement for the loan of Olowu until the end of the season, and an announcement confirming the deal is imminent.
The 21-year-old comes off contract with the Gunners on June 30, 2021, so it is looking likely that he has ended his association with the Emirates Stadium outfit.
Olowu has opted to move to Wealdstone F.C to get a taste of senior football again and put himself in the shop window with a view to a permanent transfer to a new club in the summer transfer window.
The center back caught the eye during his loan spell with Irish club Cork City in 2020, racking up 16 appearances and scoring his first senior goal.
He joined Arsenal at U14 level, rising through the ranks before inking his first professional contract in December 2017.
Photo Credit : arsenal.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Racing Genk demanding 30m euros if two-time Italian champions want to sign Onuachu
- What Iheanacho and Ndidi said after Leicester City's FA Cup win against Chelsea
- Southampton coach labels Super Eagles target 'biggest talent we have' after first EPL goal, assist
- Onuachu scores again, Dessers ends long wait for goal as Racing Genk beat Anderlecht
- Ndidi and Iheanacho hailed by ex-Man Utd striker after Leicester's FA Cup win vs Chelsea
- Leicester City hero : Vardy will be happy Iheanacho is scoring from his assists
- CD Feirense proud of Marcus' inclusion in Super Eagles provisional squad for friendly vs Cameroon
- UEFA Announces New Venue for the Champions League Final
- Nigeria captain named in Barcelona squad to face Chelsea in Women's Champions League final
- Millwall, QPR, Bristol City, Charlton considering move for Arsenal-reared Super Eagles hopeful
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football