Official : Red Bull Salzburg Loan Out Kano-Born Striker Adamu To FC St. GallenPublished: February 15, 2021
FC St. Gallen have bolstered their offensive ranks with the signing of prolific Kano-born striker Chukwubuike Adamu, informs the Swiss Super League side on their official website.
Red Bull Salzburg have loaned out the 19-year-old to St. Gallen for the remainder of the 2020-2021 season, until June 15, 2021.
Adamu made his first team debut for Red Bull Salzburg in a ten-nil hammering of Bregenz in September 2020, coming off the bench for the final 26 minutes - his only squad involvement to date.
He has scored goals aplenty for Red Bull Salzburg's feeder team, FC Liefering - 26 in 49 matches and provided eleven assists.
The talented attacker performed admirably in last season's UEFA Youth League, netting six goals in seven matches and helping Red Bull Salzburg reach the semifinals of the competition.
Adamu will not be available for selection for St. Gallen when they take on FC Luzern (Wednesday) and FC Vaduz (Saturday) because he has gone into quarantine which will take seven to ten days.
For the remainder of the season, he will wear the number 7 jersey.
Photo Credit : fcsg.ch
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Confirmed : Super Eagles striker Osimhen left out of Napoli squad to face Sassuolo
- Chalrton Athletic's Chuks Aneke available to face Wigan as red card is overturned
- Bayern Munich confirm signing of left-footed Austrian-Nigerian midfielder targeted by Burnley and Boro
- Glasgow Rangers' Nigeria international defender listed as questionable to face Livingston
- Teenage striker of Nigerian descent nominated for West Ham's February Goal of the Month award
- Rohr tells Glasgow Rangers left-back Bassey, Ofoborh they can join Aribo, Balogun in Super Eagles
- 'I certainly do not rule it out' - PSV's Anglo-Nigerian winger wants to play for Netherlands if possible
- Bayern's ex-Chelsea midfielder Musiala set to sign first professional contract in the coming days
- Iwobi joint top dribbler in Everton's 1-0 win vs Southampton after entering game as sub in 87th minute
- Anjorin bags assist in first game of 2021 for Chelsea U23; Leicester's Odunze faces former club
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football