'He's a player of a different class' - Spartak coach on permanent signing of Chelsea's MosesPublished: May 03, 2021
Spartak Moscow manager Domenico Tedesco has spoken about the possibility of signing Victor Moses on a permanent basis in the summer.
The former Nigeria international joined the Russian Premier League club on loan last October, with an option to buy set at five million euros.
Moses has been in good form in his last seven matches in the division, directly participating in four goals including his two assists in today's clash against Arsenal Tula.
"The buyout of Moses is the club's business, I can't give advice. I think his arrival was a very good decision, Victor helped us a lot," Tedesco was quoted as saying by Sport Express.
"At the start of the season, we played many matches in anticipation of the new right-back, which is Moses.
"In some episodes, it is seen that this is a player of a different class. Today he played a great game, played well both attacking and defensively".
Since joining Chelsea in August 2012, Moses has had loan spells at Liverpool, Stoke City, West Ham, Fenerbahce, Inter Milan and Spartak Moscow.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Racing Genk demanding 30m euros if two-time Italian champions want to sign Onuachu
- What Iheanacho and Ndidi said after Leicester City's FA Cup win against Chelsea
- Southampton coach labels Super Eagles target 'biggest talent we have' after first EPL goal, assist
- Onuachu scores again, Dessers ends long wait for goal as Racing Genk beat Anderlecht
- Ndidi and Iheanacho hailed by ex-Man Utd striker after Leicester's FA Cup win vs Chelsea
- Leicester City hero : Vardy will be happy Iheanacho is scoring from his assists
- CD Feirense proud of Marcus' inclusion in Super Eagles provisional squad for friendly vs Cameroon
- UEFA Announces New Venue for the Champions League Final
- Nigeria captain named in Barcelona squad to face Chelsea in Women's Champions League final
- Millwall, QPR, Bristol City, Charlton considering move for Arsenal-reared Super Eagles hopeful
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football