Official : Austrian-Nigerian striker Egho extends contract with Danish club RandersPublished: May 23, 2021
Danish Superliga side Randers have informed through their official website that Austrian-Nigerian center forward Marvin Egho has extended his contract with the club.
Egho, whose current deal was due to expire at the end of this season, is now tied to Randers until June 30, 2024 having put pen to paper on a fresh three-year contract.
Three years ago, Randers FC picked up the former Austria U21 international from Slovak champions Spartak Trnava.
Egho was impressive as Randers won the Sydbank Pokalen, scoring five goals in seven matches.
On his new deal, the 27-year-old told the club's official website : "I feel really good in Randers FC, where we have a fantastic community, and the team right now is performing really well.
"It was great to win the cup final not so long ago and I enjoy playing football at the club.
"We are facing an exciting season, and I look forward to even more experiences in the league and now also in Europe."
Egho's other clubs as a professional include SR Donaufeld Wien, Rapid Wien, Admira Wacker, Wiener Neustadt and Reid.
Photo Credit : randersfc.dk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- 'Kelechi is a great finisher'- Leicester winger Lookman hails Super Eagles striker
- 'I have him with Nigeria' - Rohr happy for Samuel Kalu after wonder goal for Bordeaux
- Ex-Sheffield United GK expects Arsenal to sign new rival for Okonkwo if Leno is sold
- Victor Osimhen among six Napoli players named in Serie A Team of the Week
- Teenage Nigeria-eligible striker inks new deal with Millwall after Watford, Southampton trials
- Every word said by Osimhen on form, brace, Spalletti, Napoli midfielders, last season's struggles
- Delta State Governor appoints ex-Super Eagles star Sodje Special Assistant on Sports
- Former Man Utd striker Ighalo continues his white-hot form; Hammarby's Amoo on target too
- Victor Osimhen scores for the third game in a row as Napoli thrash Sampdoria
- Penalty not given : Genk hitman Onuachu not happy about referee's 'big boy' comments
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football