Photo confirmation : Austria Vienna loan in ex-Man Utd youth teamer of Nigerian descentPublished: July 27, 2021
German Bundesliga club RB Leipzig have loaned out promising Anglo-Dutch-Nigerian striker Noah Ohio to Austria side Austria Vienna for the entirety of the 2021-2022 season.
This is the second time Ohio has been loaned out by RB Leipzig to get more minutes and continue his development, having spent the second half of last season at Vitesse in the Netherlands.
The 18-year-old played for the youth teams of FC Almere , Manchester United and Manchester City prior to his move to Germany in the summer of 2019.
Speaking after the deal was confirmed, Ohio told Austria Vienna's official website : "I am very happy to be here. Austria is a great club along with 110 years of history, it means the next step in my development.
"I've been really warmly welcomed by everyone and hope to play my part in the success."
Ohio has directly participated in nineteen goals (16 goals, 3 assists) in eighteen matches for RB Leipzig's U17 and U19 teams.
He made his professional debut against VVV Venlo in January 2021 - one of the four matches he was involved in during his loan spell at Vitesse.
Photo Credit : fk-austria.at
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Former Man Utd striker Ighalo continues his white-hot form; Hammarby's Amoo on target too
- Victor Osimhen scores for the third game in a row as Napoli thrash Sampdoria
- Penalty not given : Genk hitman Onuachu not happy about referee's 'big boy' comments
- 'Onyeka was playing vs Liverpool last season' - Pundit on Brentford's project in debut EPL campaign
- EPL pundit challenges Watford's Dennis to maintain consistency across course of the season
- Ferguson convinced Glasgow Rangers' Super Eagles star has suitors in England
- Leicester City assistant coach praises Ndidi for part he played in Iheanacho's goal vs Millwall
- Iheanacho on his goal vs Millwall, why he didn't pass to Daka, part played in Lookman's strike
- Nigerian exports : Onuachu brace; Kalu's goal salvages draw for Bordeaux; Apollon's Dauda strikes
- EFL Cup wrap : Lookman, Iheanacho score; Carney features vs Chelsea; Arsenal's Balogun subbed in
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football