Watford's Super Eagles star reluctant to return to UdinesePublished: August 05, 2021
Isaac Success is reluctant to re-join Udinese in the summer transfer window, according to Watford Observer citing The Athletic.
The former Golden Eaglets striker was acquired by Udinese from BJ Foundation in January 2014 before he was loaned out to Granada few months later.
Should Success stay put at Vicarage Road for the forthcoming season, he is not assured of game time, with the Hornets bringing in attack-minded players Emmanuel Dennis, Ashley Fletcher and Joshua King to bolster the squad.
Success reported for pre-season training early as he aimed to force his way into the plans of Watford manager Xisco but it appears he is surplus to requirements as he wasn't selected for pre-season friendlies against Arsenal, Stevenage, West Brom, Brentford and Doncaster Rovers.
The 25-year-old would be open to a loan move to a Championship club but potential suitors are few and far between.
Udinese are interested in bringing Success back to Italy and a loan move would suit all the parties if a permanent deal cannot be thrashed out.
The 2013 U17 World Cup winner has two years left to run on his contract with Watford.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Delta State Governor appoints ex-Super Eagles star Sodje Special Assistant on Sports
- Former Man Utd striker Ighalo continues his white-hot form; Hammarby's Amoo on target too
- Victor Osimhen scores for the third game in a row as Napoli thrash Sampdoria
- Penalty not given : Genk hitman Onuachu not happy about referee's 'big boy' comments
- 'Onyeka was playing vs Liverpool last season' - Pundit on Brentford's project in debut EPL campaign
- EPL pundit challenges Watford's Dennis to maintain consistency across course of the season
- Ferguson convinced Glasgow Rangers' Super Eagles star has suitors in England
- Leicester City assistant coach praises Ndidi for part he played in Iheanacho's goal vs Millwall
- Iheanacho on his goal vs Millwall, why he didn't pass to Daka, part played in Lookman's strike
- Nigerian exports : Onuachu brace; Kalu's goal salvages draw for Bordeaux; Apollon's Dauda strikes
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football