Rangers, Liverpool, Palace, Newcastle, Watford, Leicester tracking talented Nigerian strikerPublished: November 01, 2021
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that a host of clubs are keeping tabs on versatile Chippenham Town striker Oluwasegun Lawal two months before the January transfer window opens for business.
The 19-year-old Oluwasegun Lawal is the elder brother of Bosun Lawal who switched to Glasgow Celtic from Watford in the summer.
Glasgow Rangers, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Leicester City, Crystal Palace and Watfrod are monitoring the 6-foot attacking player.
It is believed that Leicester City, Crystal Palace and Watford are showing very strong interest in signing the Irish-Nigerian teenager.
Lawal put himself on the radar of the aforementioned clubs following a string of fine displays for Chippenham Town academy team this season, leading to a first team debut against Braintree Town on Saturday.
He is comfortable playing as a central attacking midfielder, winger and striker, and his preferred foot is right and can also play with his left.
Prior to Lawal's move to Chippenham Town, he wore the colours of Drogheda United in the Republic of Ireland.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- L'Equipe indicates Super Eagles vice-captain is surplus to requirements at Nantes
- Victor Boniface yet to start negotiations with any team amid Eintracht Frankfurt, Leipzig links
- 'Many lies were told' - Italian pundit claims Osimhen was not sincere about his Napoli future
- Brentford, Leicester stars named in Super Eagles expanded squad for 2023 AFCONQ
- Central defender of African descent returns to Chelsea
- Opposition watch: Canada include Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd stars in provisional WWC squad
- Super Eagles striker linked with departure from Southampton, drawing interest from 3 clubs
- Ujah, top agent, Cute Abiola to grace Awoniyi's sponsored 'Never Stop Dreaming Cup' final
- Official: Promising Nigerian midfielder signs new contract with Sparta Prague
- Former Watford scout urges Man Utd to sign Osimhen if Kane slips out of their hands
Football News 24/7
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football