English Premier League giants Manchester United have reportedly asked Napoli to name their asking price for Nigeria international Victor Osimhen.
Italian sports daily Corriere dello Sport, via Spazio Napoli says Manchester United would have asked De Laurentiis the cost of the number 9 card and the president's response was 110 million euros.
Sassuolo's Gianluca Scamacca and Ajax Amsterdam striker Sébastien Haller are on the shortlist of potential candidates to replace Osimhen in the event that he moves to the Premier League but the Italy international is their number one target.
Manchester United are facing competition for the signature of the Napoli striker as Newcastle United and Arsenal have also been credited with an interest.
Arsenal would be hoping to cut down the figure quoted by De Laurentiis or include a player as potential makeweight in any deal to sign the Nigerian.
The Super Eagle is having a successful season, scoring 17 goals in 30 outings across all competitions, and helping Napoli achieve their goal of returning to the UEFA Champions League.
Osimhen is under contract with the Parthenopeans until June 30, 2025.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Bassey provides big update on Rangers future amid Wolves, Aston Villa, Fulham, Brentford links
- Snapped : Eagles coach Vieira promotes 18yo Irish-Nigerian to first team training pre-Man Utd
- 'Playing with bags of confidence' - Chelsea legend hails Bassey's display in win vs Hearts
- Super Eagles trio shine as Rangers beat Hearts to win Scottish Cup
- Confirmed : Bournemouth extend contract of ex-Tottenham Hotspur youth teamer Okoh
- Balogun involved in Arsenal final training session before visit of Everton
- Flying Eagles goalkeeper dedicates WAFU B Championship triumph to Chelsea icon Petr Cech
- Official : Pacey right-back of Nigerian descent departs Norwich City
- Nigerian winger attracted Burnley, Wolves interest before joining Huddersfield on scholarship deal
- Confirmed : Nigerian-born former Chelsea schoolboy released by Barnsley
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football