Man Utd academy product Kehinde on target in what could be his last game for RandersPublished: May 22, 2022
Manchester United academy product Tosin Kehinde was on target in what could be his last game for Randers as they suffered a 3-2 defeat at the hands of FC Midtjylland on the final day of the season in the Danish Superliga on Sunday evening.
The former Nigeria U23 invitee is in the final one year of his contract with Randers and everything is pointing to the fact that the winger will be leaving the East Jutland club before the close of the summer transfer window.
Gustav Isaksen put FCM in front already after seven minutes of play and the home team were in a commanding position when Anders Dreyer added a second eight minutes before the break.
Kehinde gave Randers a lifeline with a header that ended up in the back in the net three minutes before halftime.
Det blev en af dagens målscorere, som også napper titlen som kampens Randers FC-spiller - kåret af vores fans via Randers FC-app'en 💙— Randers FC (@Randers_FC) May 22, 2022
Et klap på skulderen til Tosin Kehinde efter hans kamp nummer 98 og mål nummer 9 for Randers FC #randersfc #sldk pic.twitter.com/ZHycitFPd3
In the second half, an own goal from Henrik Dalsgaard leveled the tie but the Wolves had the final say as Evander curled home a free-kick with ten minutes left.
Signed from CD Feirense in 2019, first on loan before the deal was made permanent the following season, Kehinde bagged nine goals in 98 appearances for Randers since his arrival in Denmark.
The 23-year-old is believed to be on the radar of clubs in the English Championship, Germany and France this summer.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- What has gone wrong for Samuel Chukwueze at Italian giants AC Milan?
- Moffi's fastest goal of the season not enough as OGC Nice succumb to defeat against Toulouse
- Official: 2019 Fifa U17 World Cup star Amoo terminates his contract with Omonia Nicosia
- Former Chelsea defender reckons Tottenham star Udogie is Premier League's best left-back
- 'Slightly ahead' - 2006 World Cup winner rates Osimhen higher than Vlahovic in defensive phase
- 'It's almost unstoppabe' - 1994 AFCON winner Ekoku hails Eze for fantastic free-kick goal against Tottenham
- 'Wasn't meant to be sub'- Wolves coach explains why 15yo son of ex-Super Eagles star was named in squad
- Who is Tyrique George? The dual national winger who could be Chelsea's next breakout sensation
- Super Eagles star Aribo labelled 'brilliant player' by Southampton boss after injury-time winner
- Made in Africa goal: Wissa highlights Onyeka's role in acrobatic finish against Chelsea
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football