Turkish giants Galatasaray have reportedly transfer listed two Nigerian players ahead of next season.
Turkish sports daily Fanatik says Jesse Sekidika, Valentine Ozornwafor and four other players, who were loaned out in the recently concluded season, have been declared surplus to requirements and have to find a new team.
Sekidika was loaned out to Belgian club OH Leuven for the first half of the campaign and spent the second half of the season at Turkish second-tier club Eyüpspor.
The winger has not really convinced Galatasaray coaching staff of his qualities since joining the club in 2020, considering that he was also loaned out to Konyaspor in the second half of 2020-2021.
Ozornwafor is also out of favour at Galatasaray and agreed loan moves to UD Almeria and RSC Charleroi in search of regular game time.
Sekidika has appeared in nineteen official matches for Galatasaray and Ozornwafor has played just one game, coming off the bench for the last eight minutes in a Super Lig match vs Genclerbirligi on January 9, 2021.
The winger has a contract with Galatasaray until June 30, 2024 and the central defender is in the final year of his contract.
Ozornwafor moved to the Istanbul giants after starring for the Flying Eagles at the 2019 FIFA U20 World Cup and Sekidika was poached from Eskisehirspor in January 2020.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 'Most African coaches don't respect themselves' - Udeze backs Onana in World Cup row with Song
- Graham Potter promotes German-born Nigerian RB to Chelsea first team training
- Official : Watford loan out teenage striker of Nigerian descent
- Crystal Palace's Nigeria-eligible winger emerges as transfer target for Sheffield Wednesday
- 'Joint top scorer', 'Too good', 'Magnificent' - Nigerian fans hail England's two-goal hero Rashford
- World Cup 2022 : Nigerian fans hail United States match-winner Christian Pulisic
- Okocha impressed with Gakpo's form but highlights Netherlands have not dominated games
- 'Security of the team', Led from the front', 'Just too good today' - Nigerian fans applaud Koulibaly
- 'The finish of a real marksman' - Ex-Nigeria striker praises Senegal defender's goal v Ecuador
- 'Sarr is not Mane' - Okocha reveals it's difficult for Senegal to replace Bayern Munich star
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football