Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report with certainty that two English Premier League clubs have joined Crystal Palace in the race to sign Nigeria international Joe Aribo in the summer transfer window.
The Light Blues are resigned to losing the versatile midfielder before the transfer window closes for business and are willing to listen to offers for the former Charlton Athletic man rather than let him leave on a free transfer at the end of the 2022-2023 campaign.
There have been preliminary talks on a contract extension but Aribo has made it clear he is not keen keen on extending his contract at the Ibrox Stadium.
Premier League newcomers Fulham and Nottingham Forest, and Crystal Palace are the three Premier League teams really interested in signing the Nigeria international this summer.
The 25-year-old was previously linked with the likes of Southampton, Brentford and Aston Villa, however, their interest is not concrete as of yet.
Since landing at Rangers in the summer of 2019, Aribo has mustered 26 goals and provided 25 assists in 148 appearances across all competitions.
The Super Eagles number 10 is set to depart Rangers after winning the Scottish Premiership in 2021 and the Scottish Cup the following season.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigerian wingers Simon and Amoo react after receiving CAF Awards 2022 nominations
- 'We're very close' - Reading chief confident Nigeria-eligible winger would sign new deal
- Official : 2021-2022 Turkish 1.Lig second-highest scorer Eze joins Eyupspor
- Opinion : What Sadiq needs to do to fit into Emery's intense game style if Villarreal move happens
- Ex-Super Eagles star Sodje hails Golden Eaglets for WAFU B triumph, calls for youth development
- Simon, Liverpool, Chelsea & Arsenal stars, 25 others fight it out for CAF Player of the Year
- Amoo battles Manchester United starlet, 8 others for CAF Young Player of the Year
- OGC Nice or Leeds United : Examining which club would be best fit for Super Eagles star
- Veterans Invitational Tournament : N0.65m up for grabs as All Stars Abuja tackle USF in opener
- Spartak reveal when to expect news about Moses as ex-Chelsea star misses open training session
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football