Allnigeriasoccer.com can now confirm a report first broken by Italian transfer market guru Fabrizio Romano that Crystal Palace have won the race for 2019 Golden Eaglets invitee Malcolm Ebiowei.
Ebiowei will be departing League One side Derby County upon the expiry of his contract on June 30, 2022.
The winger has agreed a five-year contract with Crystal Palace and has completed his physical examination.
Ebiowei sensationally rejected a move to Premier League giants Manchester United prior to agreeing terms with the Eagles.
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been told that United's interest was real and Ebiowei even spoke directly with Old Trafford chiefs but opted against joining the club because it will be difficult for him to break into their first team.
The real reason Ebiowei chose Palace over Manchester United is that he has been assured of first team football in the coming seasons.
The former Arsenal schoolboy also wanted to play under legendary Gunners skipper Patrick Vieira.
Ebiowei directly participated in three goals (1 goal, 2 assists) in sixteen Championship appearances last season.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigerian wingers Simon and Amoo react after receiving CAF Awards 2022 nominations
- 'We're very close' - Reading chief confident Nigeria-eligible winger would sign new deal
- Official : 2021-2022 Turkish 1.Lig second-highest scorer Eze joins Eyupspor
- Opinion : What Sadiq needs to do to fit into Emery's intense game style if Villarreal move happens
- Ex-Super Eagles star Sodje hails Golden Eaglets for WAFU B triumph, calls for youth development
- Simon, Liverpool, Chelsea & Arsenal stars, 25 others fight it out for CAF Player of the Year
- Amoo battles Manchester United starlet, 8 others for CAF Young Player of the Year
- OGC Nice or Leeds United : Examining which club would be best fit for Super Eagles star
- Veterans Invitational Tournament : N0.65m up for grabs as All Stars Abuja tackle USF in opener
- Spartak reveal when to expect news about Moses as ex-Chelsea star misses open training session
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football