Former Everton midfielder Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has heavily criticised ex-Chelsea star Victor Moses for going AWOL at Russian Premier League team Spartak Moscow.
After the summer vacation, the former Nigeria international did not come to Spartak Moscow's training camp to begin preparations for the 2022-2023 season, without explaining the reasons for his conduct.
The 22-time Soviet Top League and Russian Premier League champions revealed that they are investigating the circumstances of Moses's decision not to report for pre-season training, adding that his contract has not been suspended.
Bilyaletdinov highlighted that Moses should have made his intentions clear over his future at Spartak Moscow instead of chickening out and added that the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner acted unprofessionally.
"Such actions are not respectable. If you want to break the contract, you need to come and express your position like a man, " Bilyaletdinov said to Sports24.ru.
"In Spartak, people are not stupid. But hiding, hiding and not getting in touch is not worthy of a professional. Especially at the level of Moses.
"I'm shocked by this. It would be nice if a player of a smaller caliber did this. But Moses has to behave solidly.
"If it so happens that he will no longer play for Spartak, it will be a big loss for the club. He proved to everyone that he is a high-class player."
Moses has been involved in sixteen goals (7 goals, 9 assists) in 53 appearances since moving to Spartak Moscow, first on loan before signing a permanent deal last summer.
Born in Nigeria, the 31-year-old Moses also has a British passport.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nottingham Forest linked with move for another Super Eagles winger
- 2022 FIFA U20 Women's World Cup : Five observations from Nigeria's 1-0 win against France
- U20 WWC Falconets player ratings : Demehin leader, Oyono commanding, Oshobukola technical
- France 0 Nigeria 1 : Sabastine goal earns Falconets late win over The Little Blues
- Official : Burnley newbie Tella allocated shirt number he wore at Southampton
- Arsenal legend references Moses as he backs Ryan Sessegnon to flourish as a wing-back
- Confirmed : Anglo-Spanish-Nigerian midfielder signs new deal with Crystal Palace
- Highly-rated Southampton attacking midfielder confirms move to Chelsea youth team
- The Nigeria star who would be a perfect replacement for Barcelona-bound Chelsea LB Alonso
- Why Southgate's visit to Chelsea Training Ground should be a wake-up call to Nigeria
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football