'Express your position like a man' - Former Everton midfielder blasts ex-Chelsea star Moses for going AWOLPublished: June 25, 2022
Former Everton midfielder Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has heavily criticised ex-Chelsea star Victor Moses for going AWOL at Russian Premier League team Spartak Moscow.
After the summer vacation, the former Nigeria international did not come to Spartak Moscow's training camp to begin preparations for the 2022-2023 season, without explaining the reasons for his conduct.
The 22-time Soviet Top League and Russian Premier League champions revealed that they are investigating the circumstances of Moses's decision not to report for pre-season training, adding that his contract has not been suspended.
Bilyaletdinov highlighted that Moses should have made his intentions clear over his future at Spartak Moscow instead of chickening out and added that the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner acted unprofessionally.
"Such actions are not respectable. If you want to break the contract, you need to come and express your position like a man, " Bilyaletdinov said to Sports24.ru.
"In Spartak, people are not stupid. But hiding, hiding and not getting in touch is not worthy of a professional. Especially at the level of Moses.
"I'm shocked by this. It would be nice if a player of a smaller caliber did this. But Moses has to behave solidly.
"If it so happens that he will no longer play for Spartak, it will be a big loss for the club. He proved to everyone that he is a high-class player."
Moses has been involved in sixteen goals (7 goals, 9 assists) in 53 appearances since moving to Spartak Moscow, first on loan before signing a permanent deal last summer.
Born in Nigeria, the 31-year-old Moses also has a British passport.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football