Randers sports director Søren Pedersen expects Manchester United academy product Tosin Kehinde to be sold before the close of the summer transfer window.
Pedersen revealed that there are several clubs interested in the winger but there's nothing concrete as of yet.
Kehinde has entered the last twelve months of his contract with Randers and the Danish Superliga side are looking to cash in on the 24-year-old.
In addition, the former Nigeria U23 invitee wants to try his luck in a bigger league, with an eye on forcing his way into the Super Eagles.
It is confirmed that Queens Park Rangers Director of Football Les Ferdinand made a personal check on Kehinde during the Europa Conference League clash between Leicester City and Randers at the King Power Stadium four months ago.
"We are working on that we can get him sent off in this window, and he is also interested in moving on, so it is clearly something that we are looking at," Pedersen said to Bold.dk.
"There has been ongoing interest in him, but there is nothing concrete on my table, but there are clubs that follow him and who are interested in him.
"So I think he will be sent away this summer."
Kehinde has played 98 matches in all competitions for Randers and was involved in 25 goals (9 goals, 16 assists) in those games.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Ex-Fiorentina star reveals preferred striker between Osimhen and Chelsea loanee Lukaku
- World Cup 2022 : Okocha praises brilliant Cameroon GK who made his debut last year v Nigeria
- 2022 World Cup : Nigerian fans have their say on Ghana captain Ayew penalty miss v Uruguay
- 'They were punished' - Aghahowa explains why Ghana missed chance to qualify for round of 16
- 1994 AFCON winner blames Jordan Ayew, Amartey for Uruguay's opener, hails Suarez for assist
- Ex-Arsenal U21 skipper Ajayi makes injury return after missing 15 games for club, country
- Millwall set to beat Wolves, Southampton in race for highly-rated Irish-Nigerian striker
- Chelsea loanee Anjorin returns to action after 75 days out
- 2021 Super Eagles invitee beats another Nigeria target to Crystal Palace POTM
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football