Randers' Nigeria international Stephen Odey has told Danish media that he is open to joining Glasgow giants Celtic and Rangers this summer.
Allnigeriasoccer.com exclusively reported fifteen days ago that the two Scottish Premiership powerhouses made enquiries over the availability of the Super Eagles striker.
However, Celtic and Rangers have not yet firmed up their interest in the former Mountain of Fire and Miracles Football sensation by making official bids to Randers.
Odey put himself in the shop window on the back of his form for Randers last season, with a goal involvement of fifteen (13 goals, 2 assists) in 32 all-competition appearances.
The 24-year-old is focused on pre-season preparations for the time being amid speculation surrounding his future at Randers.
Reacting to his links with Celtic and Rangers, Odey told Randers Amtsavis: "These are big clubs, and it is clear that this is something that I want to be open to. But I'm in Randers FC, and right now that's the only thing that matters.
"As long as I have not been presented with anything concrete, as I said, I will not let myself be disturbed by it."
Odey started Randers' first two pre-season friendlies against Helsingør and Viborg and got on the scoresheet in the first.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Folarin Balogun: Why Arsenal-owned striker should choose Nigeria Over USA, England
- Ex-Fiorentina star reveals preferred striker between Osimhen and Chelsea loanee Lukaku
- World Cup 2022 : Okocha praises brilliant Cameroon GK who made his debut last year v Nigeria
- 2022 World Cup : Nigerian fans have their say on Ghana captain Ayew penalty miss v Uruguay
- 'They were punished' - Aghahowa explains why Ghana missed chance to qualify for round of 16
- 1994 AFCON winner blames Jordan Ayew, Amartey for Uruguay's opener, hails Suarez for assist
- Ex-Arsenal U21 skipper Ajayi makes injury return after missing 15 games for club, country
- Millwall set to beat Wolves, Southampton in race for highly-rated Irish-Nigerian striker
- Chelsea loanee Anjorin returns to action after 75 days out
- 2021 Super Eagles invitee beats another Nigeria target to Crystal Palace POTM
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football