Through a press release published on their official website, Russian Premier League club Spartak Moscow announced on Tuesday afternoon that Victor Moses has reported for pre-season training.
About two weeks ago, the Red and Whites officially disclosed that the former Chelsea wingback did not arrive at the team's training camp at the appointed time, adding that his contract has not been suspended.
Spartak Moscow have clarified that Moses missed the training camp in Tarasovka for personal reasons.
Николсон и Мозес – с нами! 🔴⚪️— ФК «Спартак-Москва» (@fcsm_official) July 5, 2022
Крис Мартинс верн�'тся в Россию чуть позже – у него небольшие проблемы со здоровьем 🇱🇺 pic.twitter.com/PuK8FfMDCe
It was previously suggested that Moses's wife blocked him from traveling to link up with Spartak Moscow at their training camp.
Spartak Moscow are currently preparing for their first competitive game of the new season, the OLIMPBET Russian Super Cup match against Zenit in St. Petersburg on Saturday, July 9, and it remains to be seen whether or not the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner will be involved as he is lagging behind in preparations.
The Crystal Palace academy product initially joined Spartak Moscow on loan in October 2020 and the following season he was signed on a permanent basis from Chelsea.
Moses has totaled 53 appearances for Spartak, registering seven goals and nine assists and helped the club to win the Russian Cup in 2021-2022.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Ex-Fiorentina star reveals preferred striker between Osimhen and Chelsea loanee Lukaku
- World Cup 2022 : Okocha praises brilliant Cameroon GK who made his debut last year v Nigeria
- 2022 World Cup : Nigerian fans have their say on Ghana captain Ayew penalty miss v Uruguay
- 'They were punished' - Aghahowa explains why Ghana missed chance to qualify for round of 16
- 1994 AFCON winner blames Jordan Ayew, Amartey for Uruguay's opener, hails Suarez for assist
- Ex-Arsenal U21 skipper Ajayi makes injury return after missing 15 games for club, country
- Millwall set to beat Wolves, Southampton in race for highly-rated Irish-Nigerian striker
- Chelsea loanee Anjorin returns to action after 75 days out
- 2021 Super Eagles invitee beats another Nigeria target to Crystal Palace POTM
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football