Official : Crystal Palace loan out promising Irish-Nigerian left-back to Sky BluesPublished: July 27, 2022
Through a statement on their official website, Premier League side Crystal Palace have confirmed that Tayo Adaramola has joined Championship outfit Coventry City on loan.
The agreement between the Eagles and the Sky Blues will see the promising Irish-Nigerian teenager remain at the second tier club until the end of the 2022-2023 season.
Adaramola made his professional debut off the bench in an Emirates FA Cup fourth round clash against Hartlepool United in February and started in the following round versus Stoke City.
The 18-year-old was named in Palace's 2022 Tour squad to Asia, where he featured in pre-season friendlies against Liverpool and Manchester United.
Adaramola turned out for the youth teams of St. Kevin’s Boys and St Mochta’s before joining Crystal Palace as a schoolboy in 2015.
"My first taste of senior football last season drove me on to work for more," Adaramola said to the official website of Palace.
"Playing and training with pros is what every young footballer aims to do, so I'm determined to make the most of this opportunity with Coventry and want to thank the people who helped to secure it."
Adaramola started training with his new teammates at Coventry City this morning ahead of their Championship opener against Sunderland.
Photo Credit : cpfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Southampton manager assesses the performance of Premier League debutant Onuachu
- Ex-Premier League star reveals how Iwobi contributed to nullifying Saka, Martinelli threat
- Iheanacho involved in three goals as Leicester City beat Aston Villa 4-2
- Golden Eaglets-eligible striker scores in back-to-back games for Manchester United youth team
- 'Showed a lot of skill' - Chelsea legend Glenn Hoddle waxes lyrical about 'intelligent' Madueke
- Ideho makes first appearance for Arsenal U21 after returning from Flying Eagles duty
- 'The changes were spectacular' - Flying Eagles captain hails Ladan Bosso for inspired substitutions
- Every word Zambia coach said on Flying Eagles, delay at airport, NFF, AFCON chances and more
- 'Supposed to be playing for U23s' - Manu Garba names the Flying Eagles player that impressed him
- Most expensive player of Nigerian descent in Chelsea's history sparkles on PL debut
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football