German 2. Bundesliga club Eintracht Braunschweig are optimistic about securing the services of Super Eagles striker Anthony Ujah in the coming days.
German sports magazine Kicker says Ujah is about to sign for Eintracht Braunschweig and the second tier side want to complete the transfer within this week.
The former Warri Wolves star is on the lookout for a new club after his contract with Union Berlin expired at the end of last month.
Ujah is a household name in German football, having played for Mainz, FC Cologne, Werder Bremen and Union Berlin in the Bundesliga.
The 31-year-old has experienced 2. Bundesliga football in the past, making 62 appearances and scoring 24 goals for Cologne.
Apart from the aforementioned clubs, Ujah lists Lillestrom and Liaoning Whowin among his previous employers.
He was a member of the Super Eagles squad to the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup in Brazil, where he started in a 6-1 rout of Tahiti.
Ujah has not played for the national team since September 8, 2015 when he was in action for 54 minutes in a friendly against Niger.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2022 FIFA U20 Women's World Cup : Five observations from Nigeria's 1-0 win against France
- U20 WWC Falconets player ratings : Demehin leader, Oyono commanding, Oshobukola technical
- France 0 Nigeria 1 : Sabastine goal earns Falconets late win over The Little Blues
- Official : Burnley newbie Tella allocated shirt number he wore at Southampton
- Arsenal legend references Moses as he backs Ryan Sessegnon to flourish as a wing-back
- Confirmed : Anglo-Spanish-Nigerian midfielder signs new deal with Crystal Palace
- Highly-rated Southampton attacking midfielder confirms move to Chelsea youth team
- The Nigeria star who would be a perfect replacement for Barcelona-bound Chelsea LB Alonso
- Why Southgate's visit to Chelsea Training Ground should be a wake-up call to Nigeria
- Opinion : Super Eagles star is a good replacement for Oxlade-Chamberlain at Liverpool
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football