Norwegian First Division club Stabæk have signed Nigerian striker Gift Emmanuel Orban to a contract extension.
The new agreement between club and player will keep Orban at the second tier club until 2026.
Orban has been offered fresh terms after making an immediate impact following his loan move earlier this year.
The 20-year-old has had a blistering start to his career at The Blues, scoring ten goals in eleven appearances across all competitions while registering three assists.
Stabæk took a gamble which paid off, signing him on the last day of the winter transfer market.
Torgeir Bjarmann, Stabæk sports manager, describes Gift as a versatile striker who can hold the ball, combine and appear in the box, and scores a lot of different goals.
Commenting on his new contract, Gift said to Stabaek's official website : "I am very happy here. Whether the contract is for four years or ten is not the most important thing.
"My goal is just to take new steps. Then I have to play well and score goals. I will continue to work hard to achieve that."
Gift was poached by Stabaek after he was scouted by Torgeir Bjarmann and Thomas Finstad in Nigeria during a showcase tournament arranged by Atta Aneke.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nottingham Forest linked with move for another Super Eagles winger
- 2022 FIFA U20 Women's World Cup : Five observations from Nigeria's 1-0 win against France
- U20 WWC Falconets player ratings : Demehin leader, Oyono commanding, Oshobukola technical
- France 0 Nigeria 1 : Sabastine goal earns Falconets late win over The Little Blues
- Official : Burnley newbie Tella allocated shirt number he wore at Southampton
- Arsenal legend references Moses as he backs Ryan Sessegnon to flourish as a wing-back
- Confirmed : Anglo-Spanish-Nigerian midfielder signs new deal with Crystal Palace
- Highly-rated Southampton attacking midfielder confirms move to Chelsea youth team
- The Nigeria star who would be a perfect replacement for Barcelona-bound Chelsea LB Alonso
- Why Southgate's visit to Chelsea Training Ground should be a wake-up call to Nigeria
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football