Former Spartak Moscow coach Massimo Carrera has named five Red and White players who have the ability to play for a club in the top five European Leagues comprising the English Premier League, German Bundesliga, La Liga, French Ligue 1 and Serie A.
2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner Victor Moses has made the cut along with Georgi Dzhikiyam, Aleksandr Sobolev, Christopher Martins and Quincy Promes.
Moses previously represented Premier League clubs Chelsea, Liverpool and West Ham United and has also worn the colours of Inter Milan in Italy.
The versatile winger has played in the final of the Europa League and won the Premier League with Chelsea in 2017.
Moses has had a brilliant start to the new Russian Premier League season, scoring two goals in three appearances.
"Which of the current Spartak players could play in the top 5 leagues in Europe? I think these are Dzhikiyam, Sobolev, Martins, Promes and Moses," Carrera said to RB Sport.
The 31-year-old Moses is credited with 220 appearances in the English Premier League and played twelve times for Inter Milan in the Serie A during the second half of the 2019-2020 season.
Photo Credit : inter.it
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Folarin Balogun: Why Arsenal-owned striker should choose Nigeria Over USA, England
- Ex-Fiorentina star reveals preferred striker between Osimhen and Chelsea loanee Lukaku
- World Cup 2022 : Okocha praises brilliant Cameroon GK who made his debut last year v Nigeria
- 2022 World Cup : Nigerian fans have their say on Ghana captain Ayew penalty miss v Uruguay
- 'They were punished' - Aghahowa explains why Ghana missed chance to qualify for round of 16
- 1994 AFCON winner blames Jordan Ayew, Amartey for Uruguay's opener, hails Suarez for assist
- Ex-Arsenal U21 skipper Ajayi makes injury return after missing 15 games for club, country
- Millwall set to beat Wolves, Southampton in race for highly-rated Irish-Nigerian striker
- Chelsea loanee Anjorin returns to action after 75 days out
- 2021 Super Eagles invitee beats another Nigeria target to Crystal Palace POTM
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football