Through a press release published on their official website, Turkish Women's Football Super League outfit Fenerbahce have announced the signing of Nigeria international Patricia George.
The length and financial terms of the contract signed by the striker have not been disclosed by the Yellow Canaries.
Born in Chicago, United States of America, George has been recruited from SC Sand, one of the German Frauen-Bundesliga teams last season.
Mustafa Kemal Danabas, Member of the Board of Directors responsible for Women's Football at Fenerbahce, was present at George's signing ceremony held at Ülker Stadium Fenerbahçe Şükrü Saracoğlu Sports Complex.
The 25-year-old made her Super Falcons debut in a friendly against Uzbekistan at the 2021 Turkish Women's Cup.
Prior to transferring to SC Sand, she wore the colours of Illinois Fighting Illini and Cloppenburg.
George was eligible to represent United States and Venezuela before committing her international future to nine-time African champions Nigeria.
Fenerbahce finished third in the Turkish top-flight in the 2021-2022 season.
Photo Credit : fenerbahce.org
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Folarin Balogun: Why Arsenal-owned striker should choose Nigeria Over USA, England
- Ex-Fiorentina star reveals preferred striker between Osimhen and Chelsea loanee Lukaku
- World Cup 2022 : Okocha praises brilliant Cameroon GK who made his debut last year v Nigeria
- 2022 World Cup : Nigerian fans have their say on Ghana captain Ayew penalty miss v Uruguay
- 'They were punished' - Aghahowa explains why Ghana missed chance to qualify for round of 16
- 1994 AFCON winner blames Jordan Ayew, Amartey for Uruguay's opener, hails Suarez for assist
- Ex-Arsenal U21 skipper Ajayi makes injury return after missing 15 games for club, country
- Millwall set to beat Wolves, Southampton in race for highly-rated Irish-Nigerian striker
- Chelsea loanee Anjorin returns to action after 75 days out
- 2021 Super Eagles invitee beats another Nigeria target to Crystal Palace POTM
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football