Chelsea old boy Victor Moses leaves stadium on crutches after suffering injuryPublished: August 06, 2022
Former Chelsea star Victor Moses could be set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering an injury during Spartak Moscow's 2-0 win against Ural on matchday four in the Russian Premier League on Saturday, August 6.
The most unpleasant incident of the game happened just past the half hour mark when the winger was stretchered off the pitch.
Replays confirmed that the former Nigeria international made no contact with an opponent before he hit the turf and couldn't get up on his own.
According to Sport Express, Moses left the stadium in Yekaterinburg on crutches and his right leg was in a brace.
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner has been arguably Spartak Moscow's best player in the new season, scoring two goals in three matches before the trip to Ekaterinburg Arena.
Moses missed almost the whole of pre-season preparations because he was undecided about returning to Russia.
He is expected to undergo an MRI scan in the coming days to determine the severity of his injury and the likely length of his layoff.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- Arsenal-owned striker of Nigerian descent makes senior debut for EFL club
- Iheanacho joins Brentford, Brighton, Forest, Fulham, Tottenham, Wolves stars in PL TOTW
- Revealed : Length of new deal signed by Wolverhampton Wanderers' Italian-Nigerian midfielder
- 'Very good player' - Ex-Barcelona CB admits it's difficult to defend against Terem Moffi
- Lookman best-rated player in Serie A Team of the Month but Osimhen misses out
- Where does Osimhen rank among world's best strikers?
- Arsenal loanee Okonkwo makes big statement about his future after impressive debut for Sturm Graz
- Patrick Vieira rues Eze's missed chance in Eagles' loss to Manchester United
- 'We'll miss them' - PSV's Elephants star on the sale of Madueke, Gakpo to Chelsea, Liverpool
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football