The transfer window is arriving at the final stages and clubs are starting to show their hands as to which players they really have on their list of targets to take up positions in the squad.
Arsenal has had a very good summer with the signing of players like Gabriel Jesus, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Fabio Vieira, Marquinhos, and the reintegration of William Saliba.
However, the North Londoners are reportedly not done in the transfer market.
Rumours of a deal for Leicester City's Youri Tielemans have been gathering pace for weeks but the most intriguing is that the Gunners are said to be looking at bringing in another winger before the transfer window ends.
There have been rumours of interest in Bayer Leverkusen's Moussa Diaby and Villarreal's Yeremy Pino. However, could Arsenal have a trick up their sleeve by swooping for Crystal Palace's Michael Olise instead?
Arsenal are long-term admirers of Olise, and certainly have a spot in the squad that needs the Nigeria-eligible winger's quality.
Saka and Martinelli need backups Olise would be able to provide that to a high standard with his pace, trickery, versatility and space appreciation.
While it would take a substantial bid to prise away the winger from Selhurst Park, Arsenal have shown a willingness to splash the cash in the transfer window in recent seasons. Could they have a trick up their sleeve with Olise?
Photo Credit : cpfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria announce friendly with World Cup-bound CONCACAF team
- 18yo Super Eagles-eligible GK promoted to first team training by Crystal Palace boss Vieira
- UEL : Omonia coach hints at Super Eagles goalkeeper not starting against Manchester United
- 'I prefer ugly game and a win' - Boro's match winner Akpom reacts to victory against the Blues
- Out-of-date jerseys and four other observations from Super Falcons' 2-0 loss to Japan
- Japan 2 Nigeria 0 : Super Falcons extend losing streak to five straight matches
- Aris coach runs the rule over Super Eagles midfielder ahead of potential debut
- Former Nigeria striker hails Chelsea defender for superb UCL goal against AC Milan
- UCL wrap : Man City too good for Mukairu's FCK, Jenz starts as Celtic lose, Chelsea's Carney not in squad
- Chelsea hand UYL debut to promising striker Mendel-Idowu against Eletu's AC Milan
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football