Premier League newcomers Nottingham Forest are reportedly mulling over signing Watford Striker Emmanuel Dennis on loan with an option to buy included in the potential deal.
Nottingham Forest have been linked with a move for the Nigeria international but Steve Cooper's side have yet to firm up their interest in the former Club Brugge man.
Sky Sports claim Forest would prefer a loan with an option to buy and are deciding whether or not to formalize their interest.
Following their demotion to the Championship, Watford view Dennis as one of their saleable assets and have valued him in the region of twenty million pounds.
Nottingham Forest have gone on a spending spree after sealing promotion to the Premier League, bringing in Taiwo Awoniyi, Orel Mangala, Neco Williams, Moussa Niakhaté and Omar Richards among others.
Their marquee signing of the summer transfer window, Jesse Lingard arrived on a free transfer following the expiry of his contract with Manchester United.
Another player with ties to the Red Devils in Dean Henderson has joined on a season-long loan, and Forest are hoping to sign Dennis under the same arrangement.
Dennis, who was one of the standout players in the Premier League in the first half of last season, has four years left on his contract with the Hornets.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria announce friendly with World Cup-bound CONCACAF team
- 18yo Super Eagles-eligible GK promoted to first team training by Crystal Palace boss Vieira
- UEL : Omonia coach hints at Super Eagles goalkeeper not starting against Manchester United
- 'I prefer ugly game and a win' - Boro's match winner Akpom reacts to victory against the Blues
- Out-of-date jerseys and four other observations from Super Falcons' 2-0 loss to Japan
- Japan 2 Nigeria 0 : Super Falcons extend losing streak to five straight matches
- Aris coach runs the rule over Super Eagles midfielder ahead of potential debut
- Former Nigeria striker hails Chelsea defender for superb UCL goal against AC Milan
- UCL wrap : Man City too good for Mukairu's FCK, Jenz starts as Celtic lose, Chelsea's Carney not in squad
- Chelsea hand UYL debut to promising striker Mendel-Idowu against Eletu's AC Milan
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football