Through their official website, English Premier League club Crystal Palace have announced that David Ozoh has signed his first professional contract with the club.
The Anglo-Spanish-Nigerian starlet was offered a new deal after impressing for the youth teams of the Eagles.
Last season, Ozoh registered twenty-eight appearances for Crystal Palace U18s in all competitions and appeared in three matches for the development squad.
The promising teenager, who was born in Valencia, was named in Palace's 2022-2023 pre-season tour squad in Australia and Singapore, featuring in matches against Premier League giants Manchester United and Liverpool.
Ozoh joined the Selhurst Park outfit at the age of eight and was originally an attacking player before he was converted into a midfielder.
Speaking after putting pen to paper, he told Palace's official website : "It’s a dream come true to finally put pen to paper on this pro deal.
"I’ve been dreaming of this since I was a little kid and to have finally done it is a great thing. It’s onwards and upwards from here."
Ozoh netted two goals for Crystal Palace U18s last season, against Birmingham City and Aston Villa.
Photo Credit : cpfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria announce friendly with World Cup-bound CONCACAF team
- 18yo Super Eagles-eligible GK promoted to first team training by Crystal Palace boss Vieira
- UEL : Omonia coach hints at Super Eagles goalkeeper not starting against Manchester United
- 'I prefer ugly game and a win' - Boro's match winner Akpom reacts to victory against the Blues
- Out-of-date jerseys and four other observations from Super Falcons' 2-0 loss to Japan
- Japan 2 Nigeria 0 : Super Falcons extend losing streak to five straight matches
- Aris coach runs the rule over Super Eagles midfielder ahead of potential debut
- Former Nigeria striker hails Chelsea defender for superb UCL goal against AC Milan
- UCL wrap : Man City too good for Mukairu's FCK, Jenz starts as Celtic lose, Chelsea's Carney not in squad
- Chelsea hand UYL debut to promising striker Mendel-Idowu against Eletu's AC Milan
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football