Premier League giants Chelsea are considering a move for England U18 international of Nigerian descent Princewill Ehibhatiomhan, according to reports.
The well-informed Twitter account Secret Scout has tweeted that The Blues have taken Reading's England U18 international Ehibhatiomhan on trial with a view to a transfer.
The information has been confirmed by Chelsea Insider Chelsea Youth who added that the Anglo-Nigerian has been trialing at Chelsea for most of the pre-season and scored in a friendly against Coventry City youth team a few weeks earlier.
He also scored in the pre-season game against Coventry a few weeks earlier, has been in for most of the pre-season. https://t.co/tRAxp1VwJE— Chelsea Youth (@chelseayouth) August 12, 2022
Ehibhatiomhan has been offered fresh terms to extend his stay at Reading but he sees his future elsewhere.
Princewill is the younger brother of Reading academy product Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan, who was on target for the Royals in their recent Carabao Cup defeat to Stevenage.
Princewill has proved his goalscoring credentials in the U18 Premier League with seven goals in fourteen matches over the course of last season and has debuted in the Premier League 2 and FA Youth Cup.
Chelsea U18s begin the new season with a London derby against Arsenal in the U18 Premier League on Saturday, August 13.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Leicester City's Super Eagles midfielder out for 'a few weeks' with hamstring injury
- Nigeria announce friendly with World Cup-bound CONCACAF team
- 18yo Super Eagles-eligible GK promoted to first team training by Crystal Palace boss Vieira
- UEL : Omonia coach hints at Super Eagles goalkeeper not starting against Manchester United
- 'I prefer ugly game and a win' - Boro's match winner Akpom reacts to victory against the Blues
- Out-of-date jerseys and four other observations from Super Falcons' 2-0 loss to Japan
- Japan 2 Nigeria 0 : Super Falcons extend losing streak to five straight matches
- Aris coach runs the rule over Super Eagles midfielder ahead of potential debut
- Former Nigeria striker hails Chelsea defender for superb UCL goal against AC Milan
- UCL wrap : Man City too good for Mukairu's FCK, Jenz starts as Celtic lose, Chelsea's Carney not in squad
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football