Republic of Ireland underage international of Nigerian descent Armstrong Okoflex may be departing West Ham United before the summer transfer window closes for business.
The Athletic UK's West Ham writer Roshane Thomas has claimed that Emmanuel Longelo and Armstrong Okoflex are likely to leave the club on loan when asked to mention the youth players he thinks will breakthrough this season.
Okoflex arrived at the Hammers in the summer of 2021, signing a two-year deal with option for a further season.
The promising striker has received fourteen call-ups for first team games, including eleven in the English Premier League, but was not utilized off the bench by manager David Moyes.
He ended the 2021-2022 season as West Ham's development squad top scorer with 18 goals in twenty nine appearances across all competitions.
Okoflex made his professional debut against Hibernian in January 2021, wearing the colours of Glasgow Celtic.
He came through the Arsenal youth ranks, spending five years at the academy and turned down a scholarship prior to his switch to Celtic in the summer of 2018.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria announce friendly with World Cup-bound CONCACAF team
- 18yo Super Eagles-eligible GK promoted to first team training by Crystal Palace boss Vieira
- UEL : Omonia coach hints at Super Eagles goalkeeper not starting against Manchester United
- 'I prefer ugly game and a win' - Boro's match winner Akpom reacts to victory against the Blues
- Out-of-date jerseys and four other observations from Super Falcons' 2-0 loss to Japan
- Japan 2 Nigeria 0 : Super Falcons extend losing streak to five straight matches
- Aris coach runs the rule over Super Eagles midfielder ahead of potential debut
- Former Nigeria striker hails Chelsea defender for superb UCL goal against AC Milan
- UCL wrap : Man City too good for Mukairu's FCK, Jenz starts as Celtic lose, Chelsea's Carney not in squad
- Chelsea hand UYL debut to promising striker Mendel-Idowu against Eletu's AC Milan
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football