Through a statement on their official website, English Football League side Northampton Town have announced the signing of Leicester City's Belgian-Nigerian centre-forward Josh Eppiah on loan for the remainder of the season.
Eppiah has returned to the Cobblers for a second spell, having spent the second half of last season on loan at the Sixfields Stadium.
The Leicester City development squad player appeared in fifteen matches for Northampton Town last term, scoring twice in a 4-2 win against Leyton Orient in April.
Eppiah is behind Jamie Vardy, Kelechi Iheanacho and Patson Daka in manager Brendan Rodgers' pecking order of strikers at the King Power Stadium and has been loaned out for a third time to aid his development.
The striker enjoyed a loan spell in the Jupiler Pro League with OH Leuven during the 2020-2021 season.
Had he stayed back at the Foxes, the 23-year-old can only feature in the Premier League 2 as an overage player.
Eppiah links up with Nigerian defenders Ali Koiki and Akin Odimayo at Northampton Town.
Photo Credit : ntfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria announce friendly with World Cup-bound CONCACAF team
- 18yo Super Eagles-eligible GK promoted to first team training by Crystal Palace boss Vieira
- UEL : Omonia coach hints at Super Eagles goalkeeper not starting against Manchester United
- 'I prefer ugly game and a win' - Boro's match winner Akpom reacts to victory against the Blues
- Out-of-date jerseys and four other observations from Super Falcons' 2-0 loss to Japan
- Japan 2 Nigeria 0 : Super Falcons extend losing streak to five straight matches
- Aris coach runs the rule over Super Eagles midfielder ahead of potential debut
- Former Nigeria striker hails Chelsea defender for superb UCL goal against AC Milan
- UCL wrap : Man City too good for Mukairu's FCK, Jenz starts as Celtic lose, Chelsea's Carney not in squad
- Chelsea hand UYL debut to promising striker Mendel-Idowu against Eletu's AC Milan
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football