Sivasspor racing against time to register Nigeria captain for Europa Conference LeaguePublished: September 02, 2022
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Ahmed Musa's transfer to Turkish Super Lig club Sivasspor is done and dusted, with only an official confirmation of the deal pending.
Shortly after parting company with Fatih Karagümrük by mutual consent on Friday, the Nigeria captain and his intermediary traveled to Sivas to formalize his transfer to Sivasspor.
Musa has put pen to paper on a multi-million euro two-year contract with Sivasspor valid until the end of the 2023-2024 season.
Sivasspor are now racing against time to register their marquee signing of the summer transfer window for the group stage of the UEFA Europa Conference League.
Sivasspor must include Musa's name on the Europa Conference League roster by midnight CET on Friday 2 September or he won't be eligible to play in the group stage.
Having made appearances for CSKA Moscow and Leicester City in the Champions League and the Army Men in the Europa League, Musa is a seasoned European campaigner.
The 29-year-old has totaled 37 appearances in European competition, registering seven goals and five assists.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Victor Osimhen alternative: Bayer Leverkusen to demand at least N70b from Chelsea for Super Eagles striker
- Who is Gabrielle Onguene? The free-scoring Cameroon striker that can pose a threat to Super Falcons
- Paris 2024 Olympics qualifiers: Keep an eye on these three Super Falcons players against Cameroon
- Justin Njinmah: Werder Bremen's exciting forward to choose between Nigeria and Germany
- Battle for La Liga U23 POTM: Omorodion faces competition from Man Utd loanee, Barca and Real Madrid stars
- Age debate reignited: Flying Eagles coach Bosso justifies selection of academy boys over NPFL stars
- South Africa GK Williams opens up on what he told Omeruo, Aina, Ekong, Iheanacho before taking spot-kicks
- Porto team news: The likely player to replace Zaidu in starting lineup against Arsenal
- Onyeka credits AFCON for boosting his fitness; shares what Brentford boss told him pre-Man City
- 'Difficult to stop' - Barcelona coach Xavi highlights Osimhen as one of the key players to watch in CL showdown
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football