The official website of UEFA has confirmed Glasgow Celtic's UEFA Youth League roster ahead of their opening match in Group F against 2020 champions Real Madrid.
The young Hoops will also face FC Shakhtar Donetsk and RB Leipzig in the group stage.
Celtic U19 coach Stephen Mcmanus will be able to call upon the services of Tobi Oluwayemi for this afternoon's clash against Los Blancos even though the goalkeeper is not age-eligible for the UEFA Youth League.
For the 2022-2023 UEFA Youth League, players are eligible to play in the competition if they were born on or after 1 January 2004 and that rule means Bosun Lawal, one of the standout players for Celtic B, misses out on the squad.
2003-born glovesman Oluwayemi has been registered as an overage player on the Celtic roster which contains four goalkeepers,
Tobi, younger brother of 2021 Super Eagles invitee Joshua Oluwayemi, has been assigned the number 71 jersey for the UEFA Youth League.
He has been on the books of Celtic since February 2019 following his transfer from the academy team of Tottenham Hotspur.
Photo Credit : celticfc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- Germany's Musiala fails to break World Cup record held by Nigeria legend but sets two new ones
- 'Hope Potter is watching', 'Has been superb' - Nigerians react to Ziyech's display for Morocco
- World Cup 2022 : Ex-Super Eagles star reveals how Morocco must approach round of 16 game
- 'Osimhen would have been like Maradona in 1986' - Pinnick regrets Nigeria's absence in Qatar
- Five Super Eagles players that needed World Cup 2022 in Qatar as shop window
- PL Intl Cup : Anglo-Nigerian CB reveals positives from Arsenal defeat to Sparta Prague
- Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Aina
- Qatar based football agent pledges to support Nigeria's Emiloju FC
- Man Utd legend admits Bassey has not yet reached the level of Lisandro Martínez
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football